Ebola - God cured me!

Person does good stuff: you get to claim it for god, even if they aren't Christian.

Person does bad stuff: it's their free will! We all are sinners etc.

Very childish and inconsistent.

What I am saying God can use anyone for his purpose , I wasn't claiming anything else its you who is changing what I actually meant . For example his thread has brought 4 people in to contact with myself on here as a direct result of something which was said by snailboy and yourself, since then we have been meeting with them each week in a local tearoom , you are welcome to join us , its usually Thursday afternoon around 2pm if you would like to attend.

I think that without a doubt they were, at some point in their lives, vulnerable and/or easily led. Most likely as children, which is when religion usually strikes.

Your post, by the way, is an appeal to authority bordering an appeal to popularity.

They all have one thing in common

What I am saying God can use anyone for his purpose , I wasn't claiming anything else its you who is changing what I actually meant . For example his thread has brought 4 people in to contact with myself on here as a direct result of something which was said by snailboy and yourself, since then we have been meeting with them each week in a local tearoom , you are welcome to join us , its usually Thursday afternoon around 2pm if you would like to attend.

Ohh, what did I say that influenced them?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 13:51 ----------

They all have one thing in common

Edited by SnailyBoy

What has God always done with his people right back to the exodus from Egypt ?

It's a biblical question if you have no interest why join in ?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 14:01 ----------

Great, this is where evidence comes in. Over to you.

There is a documentary where divers have gone across where the bible says they crossed the red sea and they have actually found broken up chariot wheels .

I will have to trace the documentary and post a link