Ebola - God cured me!

Can you give an example of what words were changed?

there are many detractions from what I wrote which you have used to try and discredit what was being said. People say you are running scared , especially in the discussion meeting last Thursday, but Its good as it being used to further gospel of Jesus.

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 16:57 ----------

It's a biblical question if you have no interest why join in ?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 14:01 ----------

There is a documentary where divers have gone across where the bible says they crossed the red sea and they have actually found broken up chariot wheels .

I will have to trace the documentary and post a link

True I saw that documentary.

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 17:00 ----------

But in your opinion (and according to your own church doctrine), can they be saved, and would they have achieved forgiveness and afterlife even though they may be unaware or disinclined to accept such?

they have a choice to accept Jesus or not , so everyone has a chance when they hear the gospel to respond.

there was no tribe of Benjamin that is why the 144000 are not literal jews]

The tribe of Benjamin did exist so I'm not sure where you get that information from.

A quote from the Encyclopaedia Britannica;

"Benjamin, according to biblical tradition, one of the 12 tribes that constituted the people of Israel, and one of the two tribes (along with Judah) that later became the Jewish people. The tribe was named after the younger of two children born to Jacob (also called Israel) and his second wife, Rachel."

Now one from Wiki;

"According to the Torah the Tribe of Benjamin (Hebrew: שבט בִּנְיָמִין, Modern Shevat Binyamin, Tiberian Shevaṭ Binyāmîn, in the Samaritan Pentateuch the name appears as "Binyamīm" Hebrew: בנימים, "Son of my right hand") was one of the Tribes of Israel."

In Deuteronomy 33 Moses blesses the tribes of Israel and one of those tribes was that of Benjamin.

And now one from the Bible Hub;

"4. (12) Benjamin: The beloved of the Lord.

Of Benjamin he said:

“The beloved of the Lord (a) shall dwell in safety by Him, (b)

Who shelters him all the day long;

And he shall dwell between His shoulders.”

a. The beloved of the Lord: The place of special love and blessing Benjamin had would be prophetically fulfilled in a Benjaminite city becoming the center of the nation - Jerusalem.

b. Shall dwell in safety by Him: Thus, though the tribe of Benjamin was indeed fierce and warlike (Jacob’s prophecy described Benjamin as a ravenous wolf, Genesis 49:27), the tribe was greatly beloved of the Lord.

There is a documentary where divers have gone across where the bible says they crossed the red sea and they have actually found broken up chariot wheels .

That documentary I believe was on "Yesterday". If I recall the area depicted in the bible is not the area found in the documentary. It also went further to explain 'The parting of the sea' as a tidal phenomena for that area. I don't recall 'chariot wheels' mentioned or any wheels for that matter...but as the waters are very shallow for the area found, it isn't beyond the imagination that a wheel could have been found considering wheels were in regular use at the time. The parting was likely a natural event rather than the 'Hand of God'. Like you I'll also see if I can find a link.

True I saw that documentary.

they have a choice to accept Jesus or not , so everyone has a chance when they hear the gospel to respond.

So there we have it- "thou must believe in me, good works or no, or forfeit thy immortality".

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/2012/06/chariot-wheels-in-the-red-sea-hoax-persists.html

there are many detractions from what I wrote which you have used to try and discredit what was being said. People say you are running scared , especially in the discussion meeting last Thursday, but Its good as it being used to further gospel of Jesus.

All I want is an example so I can respond.

As for 'running scared', that's brilliant. Bring on your A game.

So there we have it- "thou must believe in me, good works or no, or forfeit thy immortality".

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/2012/06/chariot-wheels-in-the-red-sea-hoax-persists.html

It wasn't yesterday I saw the documentary it was quite a while back , a long while back .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 20:31 ----------

All I want is an example so I can respond.

As for 'running scared', that's brilliant. Bring on your A game.

Going to heaven or hell is no game snailboy none of this is a game to myself or other people on here who are seeking to find more out .

It wasn't yesterday I saw the documentary it was quite a while back , a long while back .

Cassity meant it was on the TV Channel called Yesterday !!!!!!!

I don't have that channel or many channels !

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags