Ebola - God cured me!

That's not true at all. I'm saying that Christian's don't describe their God in the manner above. They still acknowledge that God flooded the world, will bring about the end of the world etc but still know he is loving.

And I know more and more people don't believe in Christianity...guess what? It's foretold in the Bible. Christian's will die because of it, Churches will not meet in buildings but will be forced underground (not literally before any thinks of being a comedian).

The depletion of Christianity is expected but it won't die as you hope.

Acknowledge god flooded the world? the noah flood is disproved,but not accepted by the religious,more denial to actual facts.Christianity will die out same as other god worship has over time.

Attacking? Haha,believe me you would know if I am attacking you. :roll: Don't play the victim card just yet...

I'm not debating as it is a pointless debate.

At the risk of repeating myself, you, S.B, R.B, LC clearly don't believe in God. You cannot disprove the existance of God and neither can we prove it.

So this thread is just going because some like to feel big by thinking they are getting one over the Theists.

Interesting to note though that it's only questions being posed to the Christian's. Why won't the Atheists answer questions?

For example, if Atheists put so much value on the THEORY of evolution, how can they dismiss religion so easily when the THEORY of evolution doesn't give any indication of why man is on earth?

I'm used to theists not answering, or responding with ambiguous bible quotes, so I don't hold my breath.

Go ahead and ask me something.

Acknowledge god flooded the world? the noah flood is disproved,but not accepted by the religious,more denial to actual facts.Christianity will die out same as other god worship has over time.

What? It's in the Bible :loopy: Of course Christian's accept God flooded the world. Wow, you will really just disagree with something because a Christian has said it.

Yes, I know. That's what I said and that's what the Bible says. Your point being?

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 18:24 ----------

I'm used to theists not answering, or responding with ambiguous bible quotes, so I don't hold my breath.

Go ahead and ask me something.

Why bother?

If I was to ask you something based around the Bible, you would just instantly dismiss it because it's from the bible.

You don't believe in God/Jesus and you think the Bible is man-made.

So how can you ever take a Christians, Sorry. Theists ;) viewpoint seriously

What? It's in the Bible :loopy: Of course Christian's accept God flooded the world. Wow, you will really just disagree with something because a Christian has said it.

Yes, I know. That's what I said and that's what the Bible says. Your point being?

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 18:24 ----------

Why bother?

If I was to ask you something based around the Bible, you would just instantly dismiss it because it's from the bible.

You don't believe in God/Jesus and you think the Bible is man-made.

So how can you ever take a Christians, Sorry. Theists ;) viewpoint seriously

Why are you even on this thread if you think (as you've stated numerous times on this thread and others) that you think these kinds of arguments are pointless?

Why do you always want to close down these kind of discussions?

My point is that you have put that christianity will not die out,also noahs flood never happened.You do the usual thing answering questions with questions.

If you go back and read my posts properly. You will see that I agreed with you that Christianity is to die out.

I said that it's prophesied in the Bible. Please read properly before trying to tell me I'm wrong. :roll:

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 18:43 ----------

Why are you even on this thread if you think (as you've stated numerous times on this thread and others) that you think these kinds of arguments are pointless?

Why do you always want to close down these kind of discussions?

I'm just playing the game from the opposite side.

Why are you and the other Athiests all trying to make the likes of Teeny and any other Christian appear stupid?