Ebola - God cured me!

I couldn't careless what you believe.

But you are in the same position as me you can't just say it never happened. Equally you don't have evidence to counter it.

Which AGAIN....brings this whole thread into question

There is real evidence it never happened,have a look,but you cant look at post 1735 so perhaps you will not.

Why are you and the other Athiests all trying to make the likes of Teeny and any other Christian appear stupid?

I don't think they're trying to make Teeny look stupid, she's clearly not and does very well to absorb all the criticism of her beliefs.

She strikes me of the sort I wouldn't mind as a next door neighbour. However, she and Kingdom are evangelists which means they are dedicated to spreading the Good News and to uphold the doctrines of their faith so consequently put themselves in the firing line for those of us who try to give rigorous examination of the grounds of that faith and the veracity of the Bible as it is understood today.

Why bother?

If I was to ask you something based around the Bible, you would just instantly dismiss it because it's from the bible.

You don't believe in God/Jesus and you think the Bible is man-made.

So how can you ever take a Christians, Sorry. Theists ;) viewpoint seriously

You complain that atheists won't answer your questions and then decline as soon as one of us offers to oblige?

Sounds like someone's scared.

There is real evidence it never happened,have a look,but you cant look at post 1735 so perhaps you will not.

Can you show me please? ;)

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 19:09 ----------

You complain that atheists won't answer your questions and then decline as soon as one of us offers to oblige?

Sounds like someone's scared.

I don't complain that they don't answer my questions. I am merely highlighting the hypocrisy.

Scared of what? That Atheists don't accept that I believe in God? Or that I can't prove that God exists? Oh no!!!

Edited by Delayed

Scared of what? That Atheists don't accept that I believe in God? Or that I can't prove that God exists? Oh no!!!

I don't know what you're scared of but you seem to be trying your best to stop people discussing anything (ie, trying to get the thread closed).

I don't know what you're scared of but you seem to be trying your best to stop people discussing anything (ie, trying to get the thread closed).

I have no sway over a moderators decision to close this thread. I'm just playing you all at your own game and you don't like it.

Still waiting on this link...