Ebola - God cured me!

I have no sway over a moderators decision to close this thread. I'm just playing you all at your own game and you don't like it.

Still waiting on this link...

Unfortunately, while ever you believe something because you want it to be true, you'll always be struggling.

Unfortunately, while ever you believe something because you want it to be true, you'll always be struggling.

And you (collectively) will be struggling in a world that doesn't have the answers to everything...no matter how much you think you know.

Kingdom..

Just getting back to my post 1663 which I noticed you have not commented on so..

Can I ask why you believe that the tribe of Benjamin did not exist when there is plenty of clear evidence in the Bible and other sources that it did. It seems that when challenged with clear information contrary to your beliefs you never seem to want to answer.

Sorry I meant Joseph my mistake .

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 14:35 ----------

The NIV account..

10. So they took soot from a furnace and stood before Pharaoh. Moses tossed it into the air, and festering boils broke out on people and animals. 11. The magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils that were on them and on all the Egyptians. 12. But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had said to Moses.

Notice how all other versions state "The Lord" and not "Jehovah." As the Lord is the accepted version does that mean your Bible is also wrong?

Byington translation

Ex 9:12But Jehovah made the Pharaoh headstrong, and he would not listen to Moses, as Jehovah had predicted to Moses.

Can you show me please? ;)

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 19:09 ----------

I don't complain that they don't answer my questions. I am merely highlighting the hypocrisy.

Scared of what? That Atheists don't accept that I believe in God? Or that I can't prove that God exists? Oh no!!!

"Quora has noahs flood been disproved",will answer why its a story in the bible,not the truth.