Ebola - God cured me!

I've not visited Creationist sites as I've repeatd. The Independent and ABCNews are not creationist sites.

And you are claiming something, I'm asking for evidence. A search engine is not evidence.

Next.....

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 21:25 ----------

It's OK, I don't need to convince anyone. I've a relationship with God, like Teeny.

So you don't accept any peer reviewed evidence regarding the events in the bible.

Not from search engine.

And you don't accept evidence from Scientists that Noah's Ark could've happened?

Wait for it.....wait for it........

IMPASSE

No impasse,a story in a news room is not evidence,might be and maybe are not facts,engineering is factual and such a wooden boat could not be built (by a 600yr old too).Which scientists could've,maybe,might, sounds like religious stuggling with truth in the bible again.

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 21:40 ----------

Not from search engine.

And you don't accept evidence from Scientists that Noah's Ark could've happened?

Wait for it.....wait for it........

IMPASSE

No impasse,a story in a news room is not evidence,might be and maybe are not facts,engineering is factual and such a wooden boat could not be built (by a 600yr old too).Which scientists could've,maybe,might, sounds like religious stuggling with truth in the bible again.The story is nearly 4yrs old,no news yet.

No impasse,a story in a news room is not evidence,might be and maybe are not facts,engineering is factual and such a wooden boat could not be built (by a 600yr old too).Which scientists could've,maybe,might, sounds like religious stuggling with truth in the bible again.

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 21:40 ----------

No impasse,a story in a news room is not evidence,might be and maybe are not facts,engineering is factual and such a wooden boat could not be built (by a 600yr old too).Which scientists could've,maybe,might, sounds like religious stuggling with truth in the bible again.The story is nearly 4yrs old,no news yet.

And yet, a search engine is not science. And Scientists stating that measurements in the Bible can lead to the building of a giant boat that could float and house species is/was possible.

Go figure...:roll:

And yet, a search engine is not science.

Go figure...:roll:

So you deny that geology proves there was never a world wide flood,because it proves the bible wrong.Also where is the evidence gone from your news report? same place as the last time the ark was found,in the bin.

Edited by lottiecass

So you deny that geology proves there was never a world wide flood,because it proves the bible wrong.

Nope, just waiting on the concrete evidence to say otherwise....don't worry I've only said this for a page.. :suspect:

---------- Post added 17-01-2016 at 21:47 ----------

So you deny that geology proves there was never a world wide flood,because it proves the bible wrong.Also where is the evidence gone from your news report? same place as the last time the ark was found,in the bin.

So you acknowledge the Ark has been found? ;)

Like most religious you deny known scientific facts if they clash with the bible,still no flood never was,too much real evidence unlike the bible.

Waiting on this real evidence...

Like most "everyday nobodies" you claim to have all the answers and won't accept that there's more to this life than we know about.

If there's too much evidence why aren't you giving any?

Waiting on this real evidence...

Like most "everyday nobodies" you claim to have all the answers and won't accept that there's more to this life than we know about.

If there's too much evidence why aren't you giving any?

Why paste a load of geological evidence against a world wide flood whenyou know its there already? Strange

Why paste a load of geological evidence against a world wide flood whenyou know its there already? Strange

And there you have reached enlightenment.

Go forth and spread the word!! Atheists don't believe,Theist believe, neither is 100% correct.

Please go to bed, get up in the morning and enjoy the life that God gave you.