Ebola - God cured me!

Ungrateful sod wants to go back to Africa and get infected again - see if it really was god or just the medicine???

do you know how much doctors are needed throughout Africa? there is a skills shortage , people die through lack of good doctors in these countries , I a, thankful he wishes to return and save peoples live which is what they do when they become doctors they swear to save lives !!!

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 09:13 ----------

Stuff like this really annoys me, it's pretty darn offensive to the hard-working medical community who did ACTUALLY helped him.

I think seriously though it does highlight the fact that scientific and medical education is sorely needed in Africa (currently education is lacking in many areas and religion is often put before science).

I read on the BBC a few days ago that one woman who claimed to be a "spiritual healer" single-handedly spread Ebola out of Ginea, infecting all the people she claimed to "heal" before dying of the disease herself.

If only they knew about science and disease transmission, that could have been avoided :(

And don't get me started on the mob in Liberia who stole looted blood-covered mattresses from an Ebola ward...

--

Max

The doctors I know personally in Zimbabwe work tirelessly to save lives , they are up against simple illnesses that are curable here , TB , and meningitis , simple treatment that they have no access to as 1st world countries are selfish by not allowing vaccines free to countries like this , for example a TB program to inject as many people as possible would have a huge effect on the health of many Africans !

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 09:15 ----------

Strange, you don't hear many doctors say that.

Maybe this god should pay off their student loans.

we all pay a cost for learning a skill doctors included they will pay off their student debts before a lot of others will and they are also able to gain highly paid jobs

Seems that god is very much like the higher management at my place of employment; Often spoken about but never seen, then when us (the doctors) have done all the hard work and graft, the manager (god), who's contributed bugger all, somehow gets all the credit!

Did God not give you a job which was advertised , God created you , he gave you a brain to learn your skills etc

Eeer no, it was my direct manager who hired me and i'm pretty sure my Mum and Dad were responsible for the creating bit.

I think you should really check something like this out before you dismiss God !

Did God not give you a job which was advertised , God created you , he gave you a brain to learn your skills etc

So don't you think that you have any control over your own destiny, or does God decide upon everything that happens in your life?

Typical anti Christian animus on display here. :roll:

Wasn't this guy and his church over there helping people? give him a break!

Edited by Guest
I initially spelt break as "brake". Doh!!!