Ebola - God cured me!

It's called cell-salvage, its use is a grey area for Jehovah Witnesses though.

Yes it is and I have several JW friends who had had this used in procedures , also not in SA it's been used for non Jws when there's been a shortage of blood

Yes it is and I have several JW friends who had had this used in procedures , also not in SA it's been used for non Jws when there's been a shortage of blood

Some Jehovah Witnesses do not allow cell salvaged blood to be transfused, and it is used here in the UK for surgery.

Some Jehovah Witnesses do not allow cell salvaged blood to be transfused, and it is used here in the UK for surgery.

that's their choice and its to do with their interpretation of the bible! Some churches like JWS believe different things different interpretation of the scriptures to mine , I believe God gave us medical helpers , he imparts the knowledge into that person , to bring healing, But I also believe people of faith need to be allowed choices even if it means they die etc ( thats not suicide ) its acting on what they believe to be true , In Zimbabwe theres lots of things which are from a by gone age that we dont think should be used anymore here in the west ! but again its their choice

that's their choice and its to do with their interpretation of the bible! Some churches like JWS believe different things different interpretation of the scriptures to mine , I believe God gave us medical helpers , he imparts the knowledge into that person , to bring healing, But I also believe people of faith need to be allowed choices even if it means they die etc ( thats not suicide ) its acting on what they believe to be true , In Zimbabwe theres lots of things which are from a by gone age that we dont think should be used anymore here in the west ! but again its their choice

Why isn't it suicide?

also there is a method that reuses the blood from you !!

Cell salvage ?

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 09:42 ----------

By deliberately refusing a blood transfusion that you know will save your life?

How do you know it will save your life for a certainty ?

The only way to be sure of eternal life is to exercise Faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ

to ignore that is suicide as it is an active refusal to accept God's certain means

of salvation.

John 3:16

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life

Cell salvage ?

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 09:42 ----------

How do you know it will save your life for a certainty ?

Unless there are no other complications, replacing lost blood tends to be a great way to carry on living.

This is not a new breakthrough.