Ebola - God cured me!

here we go again Faith is the centre of family life , I have a relationship with my lord my |God he is worth dieing for totally 100%

If your family asked you not to have a simple medical procedure that could save your life, would you respect their wishes?

If your family asked you not to have a simple medical procedure that could save your life, would you respect their wishes?[/QUOT

If I knew it would harm me yes I would refuse . I would ask God what I should do

Did you even read what I asked you? I never said anything about harming you.

yes I read it but it is normal that people don't want you to have something done because it will harm you

yes I read it but it is normal that people don't want you to have something done because it will harm you

Sorry, I don't understand your reply there. I don't mean in an existential way, I literally don't understand it. Nobody is saying anything about a treatment which would harm you.

Your faith is blind faith, whereas family is real and tangible.

Sorry, I don't understand your reply there. I don't mean in an existential way, I literally don't understand it. Nobody is saying anything about a treatment which would harm you.

Your faith is blind faith, whereas family is real and tangible.

If my faith said I couldn't have a specific treatment and why , then i would obey what God says rather than man. The reason God has told people not to have a blood transfusions is simple blood contains illnesses that I may not have . God is part of my family and God protects me.

If my faith said I couldn't have a specific treatment and why , then i would obey what God says rather than man. The reason God has told people not to have a blood transfusions is simple blood contains illnesses that I may not have . God is part of my family and God protects me.

Where in the Bible does it say that?

Also in an earlier post you wrote "I believe God gave us medical helpers , he imparts the knowledge into that person , to bring healing"

So if you feel that your god gave medical knowledge to a person and that person said you needed a blood transfusion, why would you refuse?

Edited by SnailyBoy

Where in the Bible does it say that?

Also in an earlier post you wrote "I believe God gave us medical helpers , he imparts the knowledge into that person , to bring healing"

So if you feel that your god gave medical knowledge to a person and that person said you needed a blood transfusion, why would you refuse?

I do believe that God gave us medical helpers but I also believe that some of the treatments are actually going to far , if I were needing a transfusion I would refuse as blood carries infections that I do not wish to be exposed to this .

I do believe that God gave us medical helpers but I also believe that some of the treatments are actually going to far , if I were needing a transfusion I would refuse as blood carries infections that I do not wish to be exposed to this .

If you feel that some treatments are going too far, isn't that the fault of your god for giving the knowledge to medical science?