Ebola - God cured me!

So if you had a choice, no blood - die. Or receive blood - help lots other people find Jehovah, and improve the lives of lots of other people. Would you not be willing to make the sacrifice to help others?

If i was in a that situation i would obey my God yes , or how could i help others if i cant practice what i preach myself ?.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 11:22 ----------

Wow, they got you good. Willing to die, that's tragic.

I would call it empowering in the sense that you overcome the fear of death even when threatened for your faith or you are required to die for another human or fellow worshiper .

(1 John 3:16)

By this we have come to know love, because that one surrendered his life for us,and we are under obligation to surrender our lives for our brothers

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 11:32 ----------

The events in Rwanda in 1994 Required this strength of faith .

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/302012004#p114

If i was in a that situation i would obey my God yes , or how could i help others if i cant practice what i preach myself ?.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 11:22 ----------

I would call it empowering in the sense that you overcome the fear of death even when threatened for your faith or you are required to die for another human or fellow worshiper .

(1 John 3:16)

By this we have come to know love, because that one surrendered his life for us,and we are under obligation to surrender our lives for our brothers

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 11:32 ----------

The events in Rwanda in 1994 Required this strength of faith .

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/302012004#p114

I would call it indoctrination.

I would call it living by faith !

It certainly ignores the reality of life and all the evidence, which seems to pretty much be the definition of faith.

How do you reconcile the notion that long before anyone had heard of your god, people put all sorts of events down to a multitude of rationales - some involving deities, some not. Or even today, despite the insidious reach of the church in its varying guises, there are still those who've never heard of your god.

They may witness events or 'miracles'. What do they think caused them do you think? If it's their own god, or no god at all, why would they be wrong and you right?

I do believe that God gave us medical helpers but I also believe that some of the treatments are actually going to far , if I were needing a transfusion I would refuse as blood carries infections that I do not wish to be exposed to this .

So if your haemoglobin levels dropped after an operation, causing you to become critically ill, you'd refuse a a blood transfusion because of the tiny risk of contracting an infection?|

It certainly ignores the reality of life and all the evidence, which seems to pretty much be the definition of faith.

How do you reconcile the notion that long before anyone had heard of your god, people put all sorts of events down to a multitude of rationales - some involving deities, some not. Or even today, despite the insidious reach of the church in its varying guises, there are still those who've never heard of your god.

They may witness events or 'miracles'. What do they think caused them do you think? If it's their own god, or no god at all, why would they be wrong and you right?

God was there at the creation of the world , he created us , heaven and earth

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 10:03 ----------

So if your haemoglobin levels dropped after an operation, causing you to become critically ill, you'd refuse a a blood transfusion because of the tiny risk of contracting an infection?|

actually yes I do I wouldn't want to be exposed to anything that would make me ill as you never know what it is or iof it can effect you for the rest of your life

actually yes I do I wouldn't want to be exposed to anything that would make me ill as you never know what it is or iof it can effect you for the rest of your life

So you'd rather become critically ill, or maybe even die than take the absolutely tiny risk of contracting an infection from infected blood?

Talk me through this thought process?

So you'd rather become critically ill, or maybe even die than take the absolutely tiny risk of contracting an infection from infected blood?

Talk me through this thought process?

Already explained my reasoning !