Ebola - God cured me!

Already explained my reasoning !

There have been no cases of bacterial infections associated with contaminated blood in the UK since 2009.

There hasn't been a recorded case of someone developing a viral infection from a blood transfusion since 2005.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/blood-transfusion/Pages/risks.aspx

So what's the real reason?

You said that you do not want to be exposed to anything that could make you ill, would that extend to an anaesthetic?

I mean something which can have life long consequences !

There have been no cases of bacterial infections associated with contaminated blood in the UK since 2009.

There hasn't been a recorded case of someone developing a viral infection from a blood transfusion since 2005.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/blood-transfusion/Pages/risks.aspx

So what's the real reason?

As a precautionary measure, to reduce the risk of transmitting vCJD, people who have received a blood transfusion since 1980 are not currently able to give blood.

So basically if you have had a blood transfusion you cannot give blood seems a little odd ?

Also you will find the risk in other countries much greater the bible is a letter to the entire human family not just residents of this country.

(acts 10 : 34,35)

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 13:42 ----------

People suffer from life long consequences and die from bad reactions to anaesthetics, so would you forgo an anaesthetic as well?

No because it isnt a biblical requirement to abstain from anaesthetic.

Edited by kingdom
left caps lock on

People suffer from life long consequences and die from bad reactions to anaesthetics, so would you forgo an anaesthetic as well?

No I am not brave enough for that however i would look at other avenues etc , i had my wisdom teeth done by sedation as opposed to anaesthetic as knew i wouldn't be able to work the next day if i had an anaesthetic ! you can have lots of procedures done with out traditional anaesthetic

In Africa blood transfusions aren't always safe! you can be given blood and get all sorts of illnesses !

No I am not brave enough for that however i would look at other avenues etc , i had my wisdom teeth done by sedation as opposed to anaesthetic as knew i wouldn't be able to work the next day if i had an anaesthetic ! you can have lots of procedures done with out traditional anaesthetic

In Africa blood transfusions aren't always safe! you can be given blood and get all sorts of illnesses !

People die from bad reactions to sedation you know. So why will you expose yourself risk for that sake of relieving toothache, but not the risk of receiving treatment that could save your life?

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 13:58 ----------

Why are you answering a question not asked to you? Teeny said she would want to have a blood transfusion on health grounds not religious grounds.

Especially if you get confused between nitrous oxide and nitrogen dioxide as a certain person on another thread did yesterday! :P

As a precautionary measure, to reduce the risk of transmitting vCJD, people who have received a blood transfusion since 1980 are not currently able to give blood.

So basically if you have had a blood transfusion you cannot give blood seems a little odd ?

Also you will find the risk in other countries much greater the bible is a letter to the entire human family not just residents of this country.

(acts 10 : 34,35)

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 13:42 ----------

Isn't it also a biblical requirement not to wear mixed fabrics?

Especially if you get confused between nitrous oxide and nitrogen dioxide as a certain person on another thread did yesterday! :P

I suppose that they both ease the pain, one more permanently than the other.

Isn't it also a biblical requirement not to wear mixed fabrics?

Not that im aware off .

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 16:20 ----------

People die from bad reactions to sedation you know. So why will you expose yourself risk for that sake of relieving toothache, but not the risk of receiving treatment that could save your life?

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 13:58 ----------

Why are you answering a question not asked to you? Teeny said she would want to have a blood transfusion on health grounds not religious grounds.

Oooops sorry. ..............leaves the room :D