Ebola - God cured me!

I beleive that God created the earth , how it doesnt matter to me because God is God , He gave us the bible written in a way we can understand !!

Why doesn't it matter?

We have have scientific evidence to support the formation of the Earth. None of that is mentioned in the Bible. It doesn't even get the time line correct.

Why doesn't it matter?

We have have scientific evidence to support the formation of the Earth. None of that is mentioned in the Bible. It doesn't even get the time line correct.

Scientific information is man made info which can easily not be correct !

Scientific information is man made info which can easily not be correct !

That's how science works, always refining based on observations and evidence.

That's why blood transfusions are safer than ever, yet you'd rather trust a bronze aged book.

That's how science works, always refining based on observations and evidence.

That's why blood transfusions are safer than ever, yet you'd rather trust a bronze aged book.

I don't base my faith on science , I have a relationship with God , which i know you find unacceptable but like many Christians we have a book the bible that was written in around 1200 BC ! a book that was written to empower our faith and encourage us in the relationship we have.

I don't base my faith on science , I have a relationship with God , which i know you find unacceptable but like many Christians we have a book the bible that was written in around 1200 BC ! a book that was written to empower our faith and encourage us in the relationship we have.

The book also gives misinformation, once again such as avoiding blood transfusions.

The book also gives misinformation, once again such as avoiding blood transfusions.

The Bible has been written to protect us ! It was not written to harm but to instruct us in how to live Godly lives

Its saying That God was here from day one ! hence the other Gods are man made

All gods are man made. Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

The bible, full of inconsistencies and downright rubbish, isn't evidence. It's just a book, written by many men, over many years, with differing agendas. The first rule of any historical investigation to any period, is to question, interrogate and contextualise the evidence.

The religious pretty much fail on every level to do this, thus fall at the first hurdle if they try to convince anyone of the veracity of their arguments. Until theists do this, I simply won't take any claims to any gods' existence seriously. It is impossible to do so.

Protect us from what?

From illness , loving a life without God , living in sin , it a spiritual guidance manuel to having a good life with God the way he wants us to , it leads us into a loving relationship with God the Father , it gives us Gods love , security in knowing the truth

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 08:49 ----------

All gods are man made. Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

The bible, full of inconsistencies and downright rubbish, isn't evidence. It's just a book, written by many men, over many years, with differing agendas. The first rule of any historical investigation to any period, is to question, interrogate and contextualise the evidence.

The religious pretty much fail on every level to do this, thus fall at the first hurdle if they try to convince anyone of the veracity of their arguments. Until theists do this, I simply won't take any claims to any gods' existence seriously. It is impossible to do so.

It's not rubbish is you are trying to live a Godly life , you need to read the bible with an open heart not with you head , Faith comes to those who hear the word of God and respond to his love . The bible tells us constantly of Gods love for us . God is our father and we are his children so as a loving father when we get it wrong we need to be shown but because of his love for us he constantly keeps us in a good relationship with him through studying the bible we can know God .