Ebola - God cured me!

Typical anti Christian animus on display here. :roll:

Wasn't this guy and his church over there helping people? give him a brake!

He's going back to help in a situation which we have no real understanding of what it's like! We are not there this dr wants to make a difference that's true selflessness , how many of us would step out and go back in to the area where there are many that are ill ? How many of think our fellow man is worth doing this for ?

He's going back to help in a situation which we have no real understanding of what it's like! We are not there this dr wants to make a difference that's true selflessness , how many of us would step out and go back in to the area where there are many that are ill ? How many of think our fellow man is worth doing this for ?

And good on him. Pity he can't find it in is heart to acknowledge the intelligence and hard work of those who helped cure him rather than praise some supernatural entity.

And good on him. Pity he can't find it in is heart to acknowledge the intelligence and hard work of those who helped cure him rather than praise some supernatural entity.

More pity you in your rush to denigrate him, that you cannot take one minute to learn that (of course) he has publicly acknowledged thanked all those responsible in helping him.

After his imaginary friend.

D'you know? He believes in something that I don't.

However, that belief gives him the strength to live his life helping poor people at risk in what must be one of the more dangerous places of today.

I wouldn't do it.

I am grateful that there are people in the world like him.

Find another target for your spite.

Oh. Still waiting for you to acknowledge that you got it wrong, earlier.

Edited by cgksheff

D'you know? He believes in something that I don't.

However, that belief gives him the strength to live his life helping poor people at risk in what must be one of the more dangerous places of today.

I wouldn't do it.

I am grateful that there are people in the world like him.

Find another target for your spite.

Oh. Still waiting for you to acknowledge that you got it wrong, earlier.

Acknowledge what?

DA:

If a doctor arrived on a scene that was only accessible by helicopter and any other means would mean a patients certain death, could part or all of the equation be that the helicopter saved the life?

No helicopter = dead

or

If a doctor saves a life and is in a place where no other doctor within 300 miles is, and the only reason that doctor is there initially is because of his faith in God. Could it be argued by both the patient and the doctor are within their right to assign recovery to God?

No God = Dead

Regardless of the existence or not of God, the existence of faith was a factor in a life saved.

Pigeons, cats n feathers an all that.:hihi:

I referred to the ABC news article which quoted 'God saved my life'.

The premise of the post was to credit an imaginary friend

I've checked other sources, and yes, real people were thanked after the imaginary friend.

I actually watched the press conference he gave on the news and I must admit I was a bit taken aback by the religious overtones but that's America for you I suppose; overall though I got the impression it was primarily medical.