Ebola - God cured me!

If you feel you are experiencing the love of god, I regret that you are suffering from a delusion. You really should try to examine your life and find what aspect of it requires this support.

This is a bit confusing with these tag things...

The bit you quoted is from teeny, she's the one with the god delusion... - Just to clarify!:)

If you feel you are experiencing the love of god, I regret that you are suffering from a delusion. You really should try to examine your life and find what aspect of it requires this support.

very sorry to tell you in which case there will be thousands which need the same support , there are many christians world wide and its no delusion or mental illness

I've followed this thread for a while now and I find myself asking the same question when it comes to these 'religion' threads.

Why do you all persist with such discussions?

No-one on this thread whom questions the Christian God seriously approaches the issue with an open-mind. And I include Teeney in that too. Afterall, one could argue that she is as closed minded as the people throwing questions at her.

We each stick to our guns and then strangely enough the topic descends into point-scoring rather than actually thinking that we may not all have the answers and it is entirely possible for something (be it God, Aliens, Ghosts etc) that we cannot see/hear/touch etc.

So ask yourself this : If you truly believe that God does / doesn't exist...then why are you debating it on a forum? Neither side is likely to change their position, so essentially you are just trying to make each other seem foolish....but to who? Some nobodies stuck behind a computer?

For each persons side, if you have a genuine interest in the 'Does God Exist or not', go outside, speak to a Vicar, Theologian, Learned Atheist etc. For it could be argued that internet links/articles can be easily manipulated (Wikipedia) as much as some would say the Bible is.

I've followed this thread for a while now and I find myself asking the same question when it comes to these 'religion' threads.

No-one on this thread whom questions the Christian God seriously approaches the issue with an open-mind. And I include Teeney in that too. Afterall, one could argue that she is as closed minded as the people throwing questions at her.

We each stick to our guns and then strangely enough the topic descends into point-scoring rather than actually thinking that we may not all have the answers and it is entirely possible for something (be it God, Aliens, Ghosts etc) that we cannot see/hear/touch etc.

So ask yourself this : If you truly believe that God does / doesn't exist...then why are you debating it on a forum? Neither side is likely to change their position, so essentially you are just trying to make each other seem foolish....but to who? Some nobodies stuck behind a computer?

For each persons side, if you have a genuine interest in the 'Does God Exist or not', go outside, speak to a Vicar, Theologian, Learned Atheist etc. For it could be argued that internet links/articles can be easily manipulated (Wikipedia) as much as some would say the Bible is.

thats because I have seen the truth and chosen to follow the christian faith

It's important because religion stifles rational thinking based on the reality of the world we live in.

It's important because religion stifles rational thinking based on the reality of the world we live in.

Only if you're a blind follower...and shut out science totally.