Ebola - God cured me!

At best that's confirmation bias, at worst it's indoctrination.

You can't have it both ways. If you believe that your god intervened in your life for the better, don't you have to accept that it chooses to intervene in everybody's life and can certainly not be for the better?

Or there is no intervention at all?

Neither can you , I am telling you what I know , what has happened and believe God can do exactly what he says he can do , as he is not man

I am sure you know your history, but as a reminder, World War 1 & 2, the Cold War, Vietnam War - had no religious correlation.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (From Mein Kampf)

Joseph Goebbels (the only leading nazi to be excommunicated from the catholic church) was excommunicated not because of his involvement in crimes against humanity, but for marrying a protestant.

You want/need more? I have more.

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 07:06 ----------

The woman on the desk at the bank said to me she would have never picked up on it had I not asked what this was , it had been cancelled for over 5 years !

How could you have "asked what this was" if you "never check my transactions"? :loopy:

Why do you even have a bank account? Didn't Jebus throw the money men out of the temple? Didn't he instruct you to sell all your goods, give the proceeds to the poor and go out and preach the gospel?

But actually I don't check that account very often ! And never check my transactions !

More fool you! I hope you have learned your lesson.

Without God I would have never been placed into a family that loved me , provided for me when my mum was widowed , provided exactly what I need when I need it !

Ah! I was correct! You do like to feel special.

Why does god hate all the kids who are 'placed' in abusive homes? ...who aren't provided for when their mums are widowed? ...who aren't provided with exactly what they need when they need it?

We don't preach we give food , clothes and education ! To the poorest of the poor , on the streets / in townships where ever but we just give .

I don't believe you. (In an earlier post, you said the opposite.)

Edited by redwhine

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 07:06 ----------

[/color]

How could you have "asked what this was" if you "never check my transactions"? :loopy:

Why do you even have a bank account? Didn't Jebus throw the money men out of the temple? Didn't he instruct you to sell all your goods, give the proceeds to the poor and go out and preach the gospel?

More fool you! I hope you have learned your lesson.

Ah! I was correct! You do like to feel special.

Why does god hate all the kids who are 'placed' in abusive homes? ...who aren't provided for when their mums are widowed? ...who aren't provided with exactly what they need when they need it?

I don't believe you. (In an earlier post, you said the opposite.)

I don't check my own account often because I don't have much in it lol or time also no internet access when i am in Zimbabwe .

I have a bank account so sponsors can transfer money for our projects in Zimbabwe .

Preaching is were somebody stands up and speaks out loud , we show the love of God by what we do nothing more nothing less.I don't have time to preach to anyone when i am there , we have loads of children who are in various places to see and check on , its like a marathon depending on how many days we have there .

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 11:40 ----------

I however live in the real world.

I live in the real world ! I see the hardships , I see the pain , the illness I just have a different way of living to you

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (From Mein Kampf)

Joseph Goebbels (the only leading nazi to be excommunicated from the catholic church) was excommunicated not because of his involvement in crimes against humanity, but for marrying a protestant.

You want/need more? I have more.

I think you failed to understand my post.

Academic studies point to the basis that these wars had no religious motivation- it makes no different to what Hitler may have felt.

The list of wars mentioned in these studies, clearly show that the 'myth of religions cause most wars'..is exactly that, a MYTH.

Hitler was born Catholic just as Stalin was born into the Russian Orthodox Church and Mao was raised as a Buddhist.

These facts prove nothing as many people reject their religious upbringing.

Historian Allan Bullock writes, Hitler "had no time at all for Catholic teaching, regarding it as a religion fit only for slaves and detesting its ethics."

Edited by Baz1

Academic studies point to the basis that these wars had no religious motivation- it makes no different to what Hitler may have felt.

The list of wars mentioned in these studies, clearly show that the 'myth of religions cause most wars'..is exactly that, a MYTH

What I find interesting about those so-called studies, is the attempt to place the objectives of war into two categories: religious or political - while ignoring any overlapping magisteria. In other words, they often fail to take into account the personal - or often not so personal - religious views of the instigators of war and their deeply held biases from which are rooted in their religious views. They also ignore where those political leaders often claim to derive their authority from: god.

This is basically what those studies do:

A) In politics, God believer, for religious reasons, demands that everyone not work on Sundays.

B) God believer gets his way: People are no-longer allowed to works on Sundays

C) Omit attitudes of those politicians and conclude the decision was entirely political.

Hitler believed he was doing god's work. Hitler's hatred of the Jew was rooted in his Christian culture. His beliefs, including those concerning Christianity("flaws" and all), along with his beliefs concerning racial impurity being the original sin against god, stemmed from his religious views.

To suggest the political climate isn't influenced by culture - or to suggest Hitler's religious views had no bearing on his politics - is a nonsense.

Edited by Ryedo40

If your god intervenes to do good things (your bank account and adoption) then how come your god isn't responsible for intervening in the bad things?

I can only comment that even in bad times God has been with me , through every situation I have been , good or bad