Ebola - God cured me!

I think you failed to understand my post.

:huh: What - this?...

I am sure you know your history, but as a reminder, World War 1 & 2, the Cold War, Vietnam War - had no religious correlation.

I don't think so. :loopy:

The German words "Gott Mit Uns" means God With Us, and appeared on many Nazi soldiers belt buckles during WWII.

Hitler's birthday was celebrated in RC churches every year until his death.

http://www.evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm

Look at these photos... http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

You want/need more? I got more!

Also...

It's a far cry from...

The list of wars mentioned in these studies, clearly show that the 'myth of religions cause most wars'..is exactly that, a MYTH.
to "no religious correlation."

Hitler was born Catholic just as Stalin was born into the Russian Orthodox Church and Mao was raised as a Buddhist.

Nobody was ever "born Catholic".:loopy:

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 05:27 ----------

I don't check my own account often because I don't have much in it lol or time also no internet access when i am in Zimbabwe .

I have a bank account so sponsors can transfer money for our projects in Zimbabwe .

Preaching is were somebody stands up and speaks out loud , we show the love of God by what we do nothing more nothing less.I don't have time to preach to anyone when i am there , we have loads of children who are in various places to see and check on , its like a marathon depending on how many days we have there .

So they are totally unaware that you are a christian? :o

To quote Victor Meldrew, "I don't believe it!"

To quote John Mcenroe, "You Cannot be serious!"

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 05:32 ----------

No I believe they are caused by man and his greedy selfish ways

If that is so, then man did indeed create god in his own image!

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 05:40 ----------

Not that I am aware of ! But if you don't walk with God how can you expect his goodness ?

God is a walking stick? :o

Who'd've thunk it!

Edited by redwhine

Interesting, so how do you account for this?

http:// http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/313616/22-killed-as-church-roof-collapses

sorry if i missed anything been busy , the bible answers the above

Ecclesiastes 9:11

" I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all "

The last 8 words of Ecclesiastes 9:11 explain that unforseen events can happen to us all its not that God doesnt care ,or if someone suffers its not because they didnt love God enough its just a fact of life , every event is not predestined, but God does have a purpose that we can be a part of .

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 09:00 ----------

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (From Mein Kampf)

Joseph Goebbels (the only leading nazi to be excommunicated from the catholic church) was excommunicated not because of his involvement in crimes against humanity, but for marrying a protestant.

You want/need more? I have more.

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 07:06 ----------

How could you have "asked what this was" if you "never check my transactions"? :loopy:

Why do you even have a bank account? Didn't Jebus throw the money men out of the temple? Didn't he instruct you to sell all your goods, give the proceeds to the poor and go out and preach the gospel?

More fool you! I hope you have learned your lesson.

Ah! I was correct! You do like to feel special.

Why does god hate all the kids who are 'placed' in abusive homes? ...who aren't provided for when their mums are widowed? ...who aren't provided with exactly what they need when they need it?

I don't believe you. (In an earlier post, you said the opposite.)

sorry if i missed anything been busy , the bible answers the above

Ecclesiastes 9:11

" I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all "

The last 8 words of Ecclesiastes 9:11 explain that unforseen events can happen to us all its not that God doesnt care ,or if someone suffers its not because they didnt love God enough its just a fact of life , every event is not predestined, but God does have a purpose that we can be a part of

Thanks, just the answer I was looking for.

How convenient.

Good things happen - "Praise the Lord"

Bad things happen - "Oh dear, just one of those things"

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 09:43 ----------

Not that I am aware of ! But if you don't walk with God how can you expect his goodness ?

Interesting, so how do you account for this?

http:// http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/313616/22-killed-as-church-roof-collapses

what i am saying God is with us no matter what the circumstances

So, the people in the church were to put it in your terms "walking with God" so could "expect his goodness".

Then the church roof collapses, killing 22 of them.

So your god just watched it happen, where's the "goodness"?