Ebola - God cured me!

It would be funny if people didn't really believe that virgins do have immaculate babies. So while I am being facetious, I am grown up. I find religion to be dangerous, and it should be open to ridicule. You're not going to shame me out of that.

until you can prove that i would keep very quiet and by that I mean the fact you are a grown up ! Religion can be dangerous but Faith is another story ! ridicule just shows your arrogance , no it should be respectfully discussed not made a humiliation

you and snailboy have shown your true colours and ignorance for why ? its not the questions , its the non respectful attitude , you have insulted people of faith , yes constructive criticism by all means but using terms like penis is going to far along with all the rest you have said . I think you have to understand the difference between faith and religion ! learn some respect for others views without ignorant statements of your obvious lack of intelligence.

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 13:24 ----------

special pleading !! there are too many to show without taking up great space !

Special pleading?

"Special pleading is a form of fallacious argument that involves an attempt to cite something as an exception to a generally accepted rule, principle, etc. without justifying the exception"

Which strangly is what you're suggesting should be applied to faith.

its not about winning the argument but actually knowing when enough is enough

But that also works both ways. Until Teeny can come out with some corroborative evidence to prove that God cured someone of Ebola instead of hearsay then she should stop posting. Otherwise she should except people to question if it is true and not just put it down to her faith in God.

The same goes for your diversionary trolling attempts.

As for the Jehovah Witness sect, that is just a religion mad up from bits in the Bible that they like to believe. They are fond of quoting Bible text but cant answer questions about their meaning because of the brainwashing involved in their so called faith.

Special pleading?

"Special pleading is a form of fallacious argument that involves an attempt to cite something as an exception to a generally accepted rule, principle, etc. without justifying the exception"

Which strangly is what you're suggesting should be applied to faith.

off on it again to prove your point ! why ask the same questions over and over when you have had the same answer on all 3 threads !

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 14:53 ----------

But that also works both ways. Until Teeny can come out with some corroborative evidence to prove that God cured someone of Ebola instead of hearsay then she should stop posting. Otherwise she should except people to question if it is true and not just put it down to her faith in God.

The same goes for your diversionary trolling attempts.

As for the Jehovah Witness sect, that is just a religion mad up from bits in the Bible that they like to believe. They are fond of quoting Bible text but cant answer questions about their meaning because of the brainwashing involved in their so called faith.

you should stop posting until you can prove beyond doubt that that's the case . I am not troll I have been watching this and other threads which have had the same characteristics as this one does ,

JWS may have some strange theology but never the less deserve respect for the way they live by faith.

Edited by ShirleyJay

I don't think you're showing my belief respect. Shame on you.

*stands on moral highground looking down*

Ner ner ner. :)

showing yourself to be again !

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 14:55 ----------

Huh, you were claiming that faith should be treated differently.

That's special pleading.

RESPECTFULLY snailboy

off on it again to prove your point ! why ask the same questions over and over when you have had the same answer on all 3 threads !

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 14:53 ----------

you should stop posting until you can prove beyond doubt that that's the case . I am not troll I have been watching this and other threads which have had the same characteristics as this one does ,

JWS may have some strange theology but never the less deserve respect for the way they live by faith.

Why do you insist that faith demands respect?

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 14:57 ----------

showing yourself to be again !

---------- Post added 03-06-2015 at 14:55 ----------

RESPECTFULLY snailboy

Once again, why should a belief be granted respect?

Why do you insist that faith demands respect?

Peoples views deserve respect out of common decency you have all mocked Teeny and kingdom , well guess what that fact has made me think there is some truth in what they are talking about , they speak from their hearts , in simple language, complicating issues that you have actually made more of a distraction so as to confuse , disguise what they are saying ,

Peoples views deserve respect out of common decency you have all mocked Teeny and kingdom , well guess what that fact has made me think there is some truth in what they are talking about , they speak from their hearts , in simple language, complicating issues that you have actually made more of a distraction so as to confuse , disguise what they are saying ,

So in essence they've been asked 'awkward' questions to justify their beliefs?