Ebola - God cured me!

In the particular case of your cult he might say, for example, get his true believers to shun those they consider 'sinners' for example.

Also, Matthew 25:46 (egotistical google expert here)

however I believe its love the sinner but not the sin

Two points to make on that comment:

Firstly, that's quite a nice attitude, but that is absolutely not a traditional Christian attitude, it's a very modern one that you have in spite of Chrisitianity not because of it. I'm really glad for modern Christians like you who've mostly just kept the nice stuff, and pretend that the rest of it is nice anyway.

Secondly, I was replying to a Jehovah' Witness, and that is most certainly not their attitude, at least according to the official literature from their organisation:

“More than that, we want to hate those who willfully show themselves haters of Jehovah, haters of what is good. … We hate them, not in the sense of wanting to do them harm or wishing them harm but in the sense of avoiding them as we would poison or a poisonous snake, for they can poison us spiritually.”

(The Watchtower, June 15, 1980, page 8 )

“Godly hate is a powerful protection against wrongdoing… Are we doing that? …Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. …Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah’s organization and actively try to hinder its work. …a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness.” (The Watchtower, October 1, 1993, page 19, both via)

(The Watchtower, October 1, 1993, page 19)

Edited by flamingjimmy

(2 John 1:7-11) Darby translation:

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, they who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in flesh -- this is the deceiver and the antichrist.

See to yourselves, that we may not lose what we have wrought, but may receive full wages.

Whosoever goes forward and abides not in the doctrine of the Christ has not God. He that abides in the doctrine, *he* has both the Father and the Son.

If any one come to you and bring not this doctrine, do not receive him into [the] house, and greet him not;

for he who greets him partakes in his wicked works.

Not my words or Jehovahs witnesses words, but Gods words

(2 timothy 3:16) Gods word translation :

Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God's approval

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 09:01 ----------

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402015287

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 09:05 ----------

TRUE ! :) Discipline is never pleasant but if it saves our lives it has a purpose

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 09:11 ----------

But teeny, there is no such thing as sin.

(Romans 5:12) NIV

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man(Adam), and DEATH through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned--

the evidence of sin is all around us !

Two points to make on that comment:

Firstly, that's quite a nice attitude, but that is absolutely not a traditional Christian attitude, it's a very modern one that you have in spite of Chrisitianity not because of it. I'm really glad for modern Christians like you who've mostly just kept the nice stuff, and pretend that the rest of it is nice anyway.

Firstly I have been taught this from being born to now and i believe that because God loves us even when we do sin .we all do things wrong non of us are perfect

God hates sin. “For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you” (Psa. 5:4; cf. Prov. 6:16-19). He hates sin because He is holy (cf. Isa. 6:3). Sin is completely contradictory to His Holy & Divine Nature. And as imitators of God (Eph. 5:1), Christians are to hate sin (cf. Psa. 97:10).

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 10:00 ----------

But teeny, there is no such thing as sin.

so you don't make any negetive mistakes and are in fact perfect and right all the time ?

(Romans 5:12) NIV

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man(Adam), and DEATH through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned--

Their sin had already been punished by God.

Genesis 3:14-19

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock

and all wild animals!

You will crawl on your belly

and you will eat dust

all the days of your life.

And I will put enmity

between you and the woman,

and between your offspring[a] and hers;

he will crush your head,

and you will strike his heel.”

16 To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;

with painful labour you will give birth to children.

Your desire will be for your husband,

and he will rule over you.”

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;

through painful toil you will eat food from it

all the days of your life.

It will produce thorns and thistles for you,

and you will eat the plants of the field.

By the sweat of your brow

you will eat your food

until you return to the ground,

since from it you were taken;

for dust you are

and to dust you will return.”

Adam may have sinned but had already been punished by God so it follows that this bit, "because all sinned" is wrong. Death may come to all people because of Adam but its not because we have ALL sinned, only because Adam did.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 13:53 ----------

so you don't make any negetive mistakes and are in fact perfect and right all the time ?

Of course I make mistakes but as I am not a Christian and do not believe in Christianity I cannot be a sinner. Only those that believe can be sinners.

Edited by apelike

That's disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself!

"Why Disfellowshipping Is a Loving Provision"

Your sinister little cult actually has you convinced that the practise of getting people to disown their families and never speak to them again, tearing brothers from sisters, children from their parents, etc.

It's actually a 'loving provision'. Your cult makes me sick.

For anyone who wants a different view on this 'loving organisation', try googling 'jehovahs witness survivors' or 'ex jehovahs witness support group' or something like that, or have a look at this: http://taze.co/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/shunning-3/

"How do Jehovah’s Witnesses view shunning?

Yes, as part of a policy they call a “loving provision” Jehovah’s Witnesses shun members who were once baptized and have since been disfellowshipped or who have decided to move on.

The information provided on JW.org as an answer to the above question is inaccurate and misleading, employing different logical fallacies to hide the extent of the Jehovah’s Witnesses shunning policy"

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 15:42 ----------

Firstly I have been taught this from being born to now and i believe that because God loves us even when we do sin .we all do things wrong non of us are perfect

God hates sin. “For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you” (Psa. 5:4; cf. Prov. 6:16-19). He hates sin because He is holy (cf. Isa. 6:3). Sin is completely contradictory to His Holy & Divine Nature. And as imitators of God (Eph. 5:1), Christians are to hate sin (cf. Psa. 97:10).

Ok, but like I said the traditional Christian view is that sinners are bad people and should be punished, and looked down upon. I love this modern nice version of Christianity you espouse, but you can't whitewash history.

Edited by flamingjimmy

But you are a sinner christian or not

Only in the eyes of a believer. Sin is a theistic concept.

Teeny, how is it after all this time, you still manage to butcher the quuoting system? What is it that you do to people's quotes to make them show up like that?

Ok, but like I said the traditional Christian view is that sinners are bad people and should be punished, and looked down upon. I love this modern nice version of Christianity you espouse, but you can't whitewash history.

we are all sinners but by grace we are saved , we arent allowed to judge sins only God does that