Ebola - God cured me!

My sister felt led to attend the church at the far end of her village because she had prayed she says God gave her a peace about it

(Please look up the word "gullible" in the dictionary.)

She was lucky that "the church at the far end of her village" was not a mosque, hindu temple nor a masonic lodge! :shakes:

Were there any other religions' buildings in the village?

Where does it say and must believe in the trinity ?

Just to back you up on that bit..:) it doesn't. Its a modern Catholic Christian formed idea developed after the Bible was written. The Catholic religion also requires a Pope, allows sin to be forgiven by a priest, taking of the sacrament and confession. All which do not appear in the Bible.

(Please look up the word "gullible" in the dictionary.)

She was lucky that "the church at the far end of her village" was not a mosque, hindu temple nor a masonic lodge! :shakes:

Were there any other religions' buildings in the village?

yes lodge was just down her rd along with , spiritualist church !

Yes the main influence was from my parents , however I saw Gods handiwork in my life without them telling me it was God .

My sister felt led to attend the church at the far end of her village because she had prayed she says God gave her a peace about it

Handiwork? Did you not see all the evil things he created with his "handiwork",ebola is only a tiny part of it.

Handiwork? Did you not see all the evil things he created with his "handiwork",ebola is only a tiny part of it.

not seen anything God created to cause harm to his people , I do see freewill and people refusing to see Gods handiwork

not seen anything God created to cause harm to his people , I do see freewill and people refusing to see Gods handiwork

The thing I see is people who can only see the good things none of the bad t thhings.Your god is supposedly all powerful,so why do we live in a world with so many terrible diseases? Its so stupidly narrow minded to see life as the religious see it.Faith belief without proof,and theres still no evidence to support any gods.Your type of god is a cruel nasty piece of work,same as the rest.

The thing I see is people who can only see the good things none of the bad t thhings.Your god is supposedly all powerful,so why do we live in a world with so many terrible diseases? Its so stupidly narrow minded to see life as the religious see it.Faith belief without proof,and theres still no evidence to support any gods.Your type of god is a cruel nasty piece of work,same as the rest.

we are flawed by sin sadly because of the fall