Mobile speed camera vans

You're confusing "major contributing factor" with "caused by".

Accidents also have "minor contributing factors" recorded, and speed is far more often in this category.

Im not confused at all.

When did you hear that speed was a contributing factor to a plane crash?

You didnt because the investigators arnt like our brainwashed police they know that it didnt CAUSE the crash although speed definatly killed them.

why dont you give us an example of your Minor contributing factor being speed?

Surely, when you decided to own a car you will have been aware of the cost associated with owning and running the car? You don't have to drive if you feel that hard done by, likewise if you don't like being fined, don't speed :)

Oh yes, but what is the tax on a litre of fuel these days? Is a litre of fuel good value? As with insurance companies, they know its a legal requirement to have it, so the cost of it is also high, year after year. Is that good value also?? Or is it a cash cow for the authorities????

BTW, I never mentioned speeding?????:suspect::suspect:

Im not confused at all.

When did you hear that speed was a contributing factor to a plane crash?

You didnt because the investigators arnt like our brainwashed police they know that it didnt CAUSE the crash although speed definatly killed them.

why dont you give us an example of your Minor contributing factor being speed?

How do you compare the speed of a plane to a speeding motor vehicle on a road?

Anyhoo with regards to speeding and accidents here you go, from the horses mouth:

http://www.rospa.com/faqs/detail.aspx?faq=298

How do you compare the speed of a plane to a speeding motor vehicle on a road?

Anyhoo with regards to speeding and accidents here you go, from the horses mouth:

http://www.rospa.com/faqs/detail.aspx?faq=298

Some nice round figures in there but i did notice this bit :)

"Sadly, driver error remains the most common cause of road accidents."

Like i said,idiots cause the accidents.

And the senaro they listed,few suspension parts give way without warning.My money is on the IDIOT ignored them but i see they want to try and blame it on speed where lack of proper maintainance was the likely cause.

Some nice round figures in there but i did notice this bit :)

"Sadly, driver error remains the most common cause of road accidents."

Like i said,idiots cause the accidents.

And the senaro they listed,few suspension parts give way without warning.My money is on the IDIOT ignored them but i see they want to try and blame it on speed where lack of proper maintainance was the likely cause.

In 1896.......

Archived