Photographer for 'second time around' wedding

I'm getting married next August on a Friday, late afternoon but, as we are a 'cough' more mature couple I haven't been able to find any examples of wedding photographs of an older bride/groom. I understand that photographers will put young and attractive couples on their galleries but I don't know where to start!

I'd be looking for someone who could take mainly candid shots from about an hour before the wedding at the venue where we get married and have our wedding party then for a couple of hours during the ceremony and meal. It's going to be fairly informal, we'll walk down the aisle together for the ceremony so no hiding the bride from the groom mullarkey or 'giving away'

Any suggestions/PMs gratefully received!

I'm getting married next August on a Friday, late afternoon but, as we are a 'cough' more mature couple I haven't been able to find any examples of wedding photographs of an older bride/groom. I understand that photographers will put young and attractive couples on their galleries but I don't know where to start!

I'd be looking for someone who could take mainly candid shots from about an hour before the wedding at the venue where we get married and have our wedding party then for a couple of hours during the ceremony and meal. It's going to be fairly informal, we'll walk down the aisle together for the ceremony so no hiding the bride from the groom mullarkey or 'giving away'

Any suggestions/PMs gratefully received!

Congratulations! I've photographed couples of all ages, this is a link to some wedding albums giving you an idea of a full day. I am more than happy to do less posed and more documentary style photos if thats what you would like. If I can be of any help feel free to contact me and we can arrange to meet in person to chat over your ideas and show you some more images. I wish you all the best for your day.

The link is:

Thanks, Amie xx

• 1 month later...