Wednesday or United?

Wednesday have always been bigger, more famous and well known than that other cabbage patch field called Bramall lane where so many vegetables have cropped up.

Sheffield United have always been & will always be the toilet of Sheffield, a dumping ground for fresh fertilizer. Just sniff up next time you're passing and smell the waste!

Come on over to Bramall Lane love. It's near town so there's not much travelling to be done & all the Unitedites will welcome you with open arms. You can even go home after & tell all your friends you've just been to the world's oldest major football ground.

Like them Wednesday fans say we've never won bugger all - well not for nearly 80 years but we've kept our sense of humour & we all like to have a good laugh at where Wednesday are now.

Yes, get yourself to 'Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane'. You'll love it.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by fnkysknky

What's it like in Division 2?

It's great down here in division 2

At least we dont have high expectations of getting to the play offs only to miss out at the last hurdle and start calling for the managers head on a plate(with an apple in his mouth i suppose)

Up the owls

• 2 weeks later...

If you're not currently a supporter then there's nothing to stop you supporting both teams!

I'm a Wednesday man myself, but even I have to admit that, while the ground and atmosphere at Hillsborough are much better than Bramall Lane, the standard of football at the moment is disappointing. Hopefully Turner will make some changes next season and maybe get some money invested in players...

I'd say go to Wednesday for a good day out and United for a better class of football.

Archived