Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

On the contrary. It just makes them think that they can do the things they see in video games with equal impunity (ie nobody is really killed, most of the time, anyway) but they become hooked on the 'point, press and eliminate' thrill.

You have evidence and experience of that? You know the sort of evidence and experience that 25 years of teaching perhaps a thousand children to shoot brings...?

You have evidence and experience of that? You know the sort of evidence and experience that 25 years of teaching perhaps a thousand children to shoot brings...?

Whatever you say, dear.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 14:34 ----------

I'm not sure you know, that's pretty damn talented to be fair.

I suppose it is! Thank you Coutts, you are the first person ever to give me any credit for it. The only other badges I got were 'Making Your Bed' and 'Setting a Breakfast Tray'. Then I left, bored. I still can't tie knots, which would have been more useful.

I suppose it is! Thank you Coutts, you are the first person ever to give me any credit for it. The only other badges I got were 'Making Your Bed' and 'Setting a Breakfast Tray'. Then I left, bored. I still can't tie knots, which would have been more useful.

You can walk on stilts, make a bed AND set a breakfast tray? Damn, you've got skills, triple threat or what! Imagine if you hadn't left.

I do say. I note that you don't have means of refuting the argument, or indeed any evidence so I'll take your above as a concession of defeat. :roll:

I am sure you will take it however you like, without troubling yourself to read what I put. :)

Might lend more credibility to your views if you answered questions yourself.

You can walk on stilts, make a bed AND set a breakfast tray? Damn, you've got skills, triple threat or what! Imagine if you hadn't left.

Yes! But not all at the same time, as I recall. I can however cook an omelette, answer the phone, iron a pillowcase and sing to a crying baby all at the same time. I bet if I tried, I could even fire off a few rounds of a Kalashnikov as well.

But as I'm a nice, intelligent, non-violent person, I'll leave the last one to the nutters.

Archived