Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

Not content with defending Israel's murderous assault on Palestinian children, our resident village idiot appears now to be on a mission to explain that children + firearms = a good idea.

Halibut I've defended you before against people making unkind comments towards you but it's difficult when you then do the same in return.

Children and firearms are a good idea - it teachs them a great many useful things.

Uncontrolled access/use to firearms, especially by children or indeed even adults when there is no clear need is a very bad idea but that really isn't quite the debate we are having here.

Hardly true. While gun related crimes in the UK remain low compared to the US guns are in fact around when crimes take place, something that didnt happen 50 years ago.

Really? My mother was held up at gunpoint receiveing the wages when she was the wages clerk. Firearms have been used in the UK in conenction with crime for a long time it's certainly not a new phenomena.

Halibut I've defended you before against people making unkind comments towards you but it's difficult when you then do the same in return.

Apologies if you thought the village idiot remarks were directed at yourself - they certainly weren't. They were aimed at firemanbob.

Children and firearms are a good idea - it teachs them a great many useful things.

I agree - as I've implied in my earlier comments on the thread.

Uncontrolled access/use to firearms, especially by children or indeed even adults when there is no clear need is a very bad idea but that really isn't quite the debate we are having here.

Quite so.

Apologies if you thought the village idiot remarks were directed at yourself - they certainly weren't. They were aimed at firemanbob.

I agree - as I've implied in my earlier comments on the thread.

Quite so.

I would report you but it will be ignored, I would respond in kind but that would result in me being banned. So enjoy the moment.

I would report you but it will be ignored, I would respond in kind but that would result in me being banned. So enjoy the moment.

And I thought the village idiot remark was directed at me.

I reckon some people never learn that a differing opinion doesn't make them an idiot of some sort

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 20:59 ----------

Really? My mother was held up at gunpoint receiveing the wages when she was the wages clerk. Firearms have been used in the UK in conenction with crime for a long time it's certainly not a new phenomena.

None of those weapons registered or traceable to an owner I'll bet. No doubt smuggled into the UK aboard some container truck from mainland Europe or ex-IRA

And I thought the village idiot remark was directed at me.

I reckon some people never learn that a differing opinion doesn't make them an idiot of some sort

I reckon some people never realise that doing the wrong thing, time and time again even when they know the wrong thing is really really wrong is really idiotic.

Touching bit of self pity there, nicely done.

No just pointing out a fact, its getting to the point were any kind of discussion with you is pointless, you resort to insults all to often and the last time I challenged you I was banned for three days, the last time I reported you I was ignored.

No just pointing out a fact, its getting to the point were any kind of discussion with you is pointless, you resort to insults all to often and the last time I challenged you I was banned for three days, the last time I reported you I was ignored.

More, more !! You really love to lay it on thick don't you. Bless.

Archived