Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

Halibut I've defended you before against people making unkind comments towards you but it's difficult when you then do the same in return.

Children and firearms are a good idea - it teachs them a great many useful things.

Uncontrolled access/use to firearms, especially by children or indeed even adults when there is no clear need is a very bad idea but that really isn't quite the debate we are having here.

The reasoning here is that letting a small child handle such a weapon as an UZi was a very bad idea but an incident like this seems to set off a whole discourse that firearms in the hands of civilians is completely wrong which doesnt make any sense

The only place to use a firearm here is at a proper firing range overseen by marshalls. Ths range safety rules are rigidly enforced also

The reasoning here is that letting a small child handle such a weapon as an UZi was a very bad idea but an incident like this seems to set off a whole discourse that firearms in the hands of civilians is completely wrong which doesnt make any sense

The only place to use a firearm here is at a proper firing range overseen by marshalls. Ths range safety rules are rigidly enforced also

How come there are tens of thousands of youtube videos showing people discharging firearms in other places then?

Apologies if you thought the village idiot remarks were directed at yourself - they certainly weren't. They were aimed at firemanbob..

I thought you meant Harleyman myslef....

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 22:29 ----------

No just pointing out a fact, its getting to the point were any kind of discussion with you is pointless, you resort to insults all to often and the last time I challenged you I was banned for three days, the last time I reported you I was ignored.

Actually I think that the comment made earlier by Halibut was the first time I've ever seen him insult someone. A record that other people including myself could do well to emulate.

I thought you meant Harleyman myslef....

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 22:29 ----------

Actually I think that the comment made earlier by Halibut was the first time I've ever seen him insult someone. A record that other people including myself could do well to emulate.

That doesn't change the fact that he insults people on a regular basis, its just means you either don't see his every post or you don't see his comments as an insult. It also doesn't change the fact that when I responded to his insults I was banned, and when I reported his insults I was ignored.

That doesn't change the fact that he insults people on a regular basis, its just means you either don't see his every post or you don't see his comments as an insult. It also doesn't change the fact that when I responded to his insults I was banned, and when I reported his insults I was ignored.

Boo hoo. There must be a conspiracy against you or something.

Or perhaps it could be that you are seeing insults where non exist and are responding inappropriatly...

How come there are tens of thousands of youtube videos showing people discharging firearms in other places then?

It's against the law to discharge a firearm in a public place even on your own property. I've never seen anyone doing as such where I live in all the 42 years I've lived at this address. I live in a socially upscale town where most people vote Republican and fully support the NRA and the crime rate very low. There are no gangs either. Maybe because 85 percent of the population are white with educated Asians making up most of the balance

"Tens of thousands of yotube videos" :hihi: I suppose you've seen every one of em as well :hihi:

To all of those who support the Yankee gun laws, is this what you mean? Is this a picture of a well balanced American? Apparently, the girl needs her gun because she's afraid of zombies. Ok ... it's in the DM, but hey ... :loopy::P

Oh well yeah ! Hey folks all chubby pubescent girls pack firepower cos they're scared of zombies. Typical female American

Absolutely ridiculous argument and totally irrelevent but thanks for the laugh :hihi:

Oh well yeah ! Hey folks all chubby pubescent girls pack firepower cos they're scared of zombies. Typical female American

Absolutely ridiculous argument and totally irrelevent but thanks for the laugh :hihi:

So, if that's a typical American female (I have no reason to doubt you), do you not think the US gun law stinks? She's hardly gonna grow up into a normally balanced adult is she ... at best, she'll be a few chromosones short of mentally retarded. Then (if she can find a partner) she's gonna have kids and tell them that it's a good idea shoot things from an early age too. (note the other rifle, casually leaning against the tat-case) :P

Archived