Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

Claiming that the murder rate in America is higher because they have more guns is also laughable, if someone is planning to murder someone else they won't not do it just because they don't have a gun, they will simply use a different weapon. UK laws on gun ownership also didn't stop Derrick Bird killing 12 people and injuring 11 before shooting himself.

Missed this. Of course it is linked, it is the same reason we are not allowed to carry butcher knives on us whilst going clubbing. The reason? If you have the weapon and combine it with red mist, people die.

If you have a weapon designed to kill, which is all a gun is for, than that combination is even more lethal.

Missed this. Of course it is linked, it is the same reason we are not allowed to carry butcher knives on us whilst going clubbing. The reason? If you have the weapon and combine it with red mist, people die.

If you have a weapon designed to kill, which is all a gun is for, than that combination is even more lethal.

It's also worth noting that it's really impersonal to kill someone with a gun, whereas to kill someone with a knife or heavy blunt object it's not an easy task. You've got to get close to your poor victim and you have to carry out a sustained physical attack.

It's much easier to point a chunk of metal and put pressure on your trigger finger, which means, as you said, that far more petty arguments, and situations where people who are disconnected from society end up in tragedies.

Sorry, but that's utter rubbish. There's more than enough food on this earth to feed EVERY person! There's also more than enough money to pay for the food and clothe every single human, several times over.

If you want to sit there and twiddle your thumbs and pretend that killing someone or something is a worthy cause, go ahead.

I haven't said there isn't, do you have any idea what the population of earth would be if no one had ever been killed, all those dead people that didn't get the chance to reproduce would have had children and their children that never existed would have had children, there would be billions more people on earth, assuming they didn't starve to death, the reality though is that billions of people through out history have starved to death.

---------- Post added 30-08-2014 at 14:10 ----------

Serious question.....

If every gun was taken out of America instantly,do you really believe the murder rate would be the exact same?

No it would be higher.

---------- Post added 30-08-2014 at 14:13 ----------

It's also worth noting that it's really impersonal to kill someone with a gun, whereas to kill someone with a knife or heavy blunt object it's not an easy task. You've got to get close to your poor victim and you have to carry out a sustained physical attack.

It's much easier to point a chunk of metal and put pressure on your trigger finger, which means, as you said, that far more petty arguments, and situations where people who are disconnected from society end up in tragedies.

According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

The Instructor made a fatal error in his judgement and paid the ultimate price. It makes me sick to read on here that some sad excuses for humanity think it was funny.

Whether semi automatic or fully automatic the weight, recoil and reaction would have been uncontrollable for such a small person even if the clip was half loaded. Gladly it will never happen here.

Oh give over,I should have known better to even ask really:roll:

It was a silly question because there is no way of uninventing the gun, and if we could magically remove every gun from the face of the planet there is no way of knowing what will happen to murder statistics, obviously we can both guess but it will be meaningless.

What are the statistics? Or preferably your link?

If the statistic did exist(which I highly doubt),it'll be backed backed(promoted) by the NRA lol.

The guy has background for posting biased links,with no knowledge as to why they are biased:hihi:.

---------- Post added 30-08-2014 at 14:53 ----------

It was a silly question because there is no way of uninventing the gun, and if we could magically remove every gun from the face of the planet there is no way of knowing what will happen to murder statistics, obviously we can both guess but it will be meaningless.

Common sense should prevail here though:D

If the statistic did exist(which I highly doubt),it'll be backed backed(promoted) by the NRA lol.

The guy has background for posting biased links,with no knowledge as to why they are biased:hihi:.

Biased in the sense that they support the claims I make, you can always post some biased links that support your claims. I will be interested in seeing the evidence which proves that if Guns disappears tomorrow murder rates would fall.

Funny isn't it how you and only you find the death aspect funny with your little giggles. I wonder if it's a humiliation defense mechanism...dun't work if so.

On another thread I mentioned the case of someone in Florida shooting dead someone in a cinema. His response was;

I guess someone wasted their money on a bag of popcorn :D :D

It's funny how he stands up for Americans but then finds it funny when the same Americans are shot dead. The CIA really should find someone better to put their propaganda on here.

Archived