Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

Oh come behave yourself. :hihi: If you are going to make extraordinary claims, maybe you can provide your evidence? Anyway we're not talking about rifles, we're talking about firearms.

Biased in the sense that they support the claims I make, you can always post some biased links that support your claims. I will be interested in seeing the evidence which proves that if Guns disappears tomorrow murder rates would fall.

No....biased in sense that the links you usually provide,support your claims because they come from one side of the story....Jeez.

Did your elders never teach you as a nippa "there's 2 sides to a story"?:hihi:

It's funny how he stands up for Americans but then finds it funny when the same Americans are shot dead. The CIA really should find someone better to put their propaganda on here.

When he made a decision to move abroad or emigrate he more likely thought it entitles him to take the pi55. My guess is Harley looks down on those who should feel fortunate enough to have a Brit in their midst..where secretly like most on here, they think he's a pompous old fart.

Good entertainment value though. <like the following White sox n sandal wearer..:hihi:

---------- Post added 30-08-2014 at 15:21 ----------

Is this the best you've got?

Worked didn't it.

Oh come behave yourself. :hihi: If you are going to make extraordinary claims, maybe you can provide your evidence? Anyway we're not talking about rifles, we're talking about firearms.

Its not my claim it the FBI's claim, if I wanted to detach my self from a murder I would use a rifle, not a club or hammer, but the reality is that most people that commit murder want to get close to their victim. Murdering someone with a rifle would be very impersonal yet it is very uncommon despite the fact there are more rifles in America than handguns.

"Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun"

Should read..

"Instructor accidentally tragically but avoidably killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun"

You're saying that the girl actually meant to kill him, not by accident. While didn't you call her a bitch while you were at it with your filthy mouth.

No....biased in sense that the links you usually provide,support your claims because they come from one side of the story....Jeez.

Did your elders never teach you as a nippa "there's 2 sides to a story"?:hihi:

It sounds like you want me to descuss the topic with myself, its for you to post the links from the other side of the argument, I assume they are biased in favour of your opinion.

Its not my claim it the FBI's claim, if I wanted to detach my self from a murder I would use a rifle, not a club or hammer, but the reality is that most people that commit murder want to get close to their victim. Murdering someone with a rifle would be very impersonal yet it is very uncommon despite the fact there are more rifles in America than handguns.

Until you provide a link to the claim then its your opinion. Which would remove any doubt as to your claim.

Archived