Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

You can dress it up all you like and try to cover your total lack of human kindness. The fact remains people were quick to bragg how they laughed. Another human being has being killed and a little girl will have to live with the knowledge that she killed him.

I just find nothing funny about that and despair of anyone who does.

Who said anything about funny? Read my post no 52. Then again, if you're determined to wilfully misunderstand, I think we know what that means....

You can dress it up all you like and try to cover your total lack of human kindness. The fact remains people were quick to bragg how they laughed. Another human being has being killed and a little girl will have to live with the knowledge that she killed him.

I just find nothing funny about that and despair of anyone who does.

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 13:59 ----------

You mistake my not reveling in someones death as having no sense of humour. I can assure you i have a very good sense of humour and can be the life and soul of most parties.

My bold=

I don't see you criticising people showing lack of concern for the innocents killed on the gaza thread yet on here you make a big issue of it? :rolleyes:

The posters were laughing at the stupidity of the situation and not the actual deaths.

My bold=

I don't see you criticising people showing lack of concern for the innocents killed on the gaza thread yet on here you make a big issue of it? :rolleyes:

The posters were laughing at the stupidity of the situation and not the actual deaths.

The gaza thread is totally unconnected with this one. This post for the most part is very off topic.

Also, laughing at the stupidity is a convenient excuse to laugh at someones misfortune. Its still wrong my friend.

The gaza thread is totally unconnected with this one. This post for the most part is very off topic.

Also, laughing at the stupidity is a convenient excuse to laugh at someones misfortune. Its still wrong my friend.

You've been outed for being plastic..geeower!

My bold=

I don't recall anyone laughing about people being killed in Gaza or the stupidity of Hamas for starting a war they couldn't win.

A nine-year-old girl being taught to fire an Uzi submachine gun shot her instructor dead when she lost control of the powerful weapon.

Charles Vacca, 39, was hit in the head by a stray bullet. He was airlifted to Las Vegas' University Medical Centre where he was pronounced dead.

The shocking incident happened at around 10am on Monday at the Last Stop outdoor shooting range in White Hills, Arizona.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/27/girl-9-accidentally-kills_n_5720656.html?1409128657

Yet another appalling example of US gun culture in action... :suspect::loopy::huh:

It's nothing to do with "gun culture" It's an isolated example of stupidity and irresponsibility on the part of the girl's parents and the instructor

Why does every thread now seem to end up discussing Gaza?

It's nothing to do with "gun culture" It's an isolated example of stupidity and irresponsibility on the part of the girl's parents and the instructor

Depends on your definition of "gun culture".

Certainly an example of stupidity & irresponsibility though.

Because when they hear/see the word "Gaza" they're a bit like sharks and blood. 1 part per millionth and they're on the case. It also gives their post count a little (I post on other topics too) credibility.

Don't be so dense; it's everything to do with gun culture.

Archived