Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

Another sicko in our midst. Youll have to post back and tell us if you lose a family member to unusual circumstances. If you like i can come to the funeral, crack jokes and tell everyone what a plonker he or she was for losing their life the way they did. Its ok though. Its funny!

If you want to go off topic, why don't you follow your own advice and start a new thread?

She was not being "taught" anything.

She was being allowed to shoot under supervision, with the minimum of instruction that they think it needs.

It is a gas station/restaurant where you go out back and fire off a few rounds for $20.

They have developed it a bit further and advertised it as a package with transport out from the Vegas hotels.

Yes. 100% accurate. Anyone that finds the death of another human being is sick beyond measure. I dont care how 'funny' you think it is. I dont care how 'odd' the death was. Its still someone losing their life and its still not funny.

Youve always got something to say havent you. I imagine that in person most people just walk away from you if they can.

You should check out the darwin awards. I laugh my head off at those.

It's funny but a friend of my wife's was telling us about Bullets and Burgers, because she is due to go to Vegas in November.

Then it's on the news, sadly.

I'd still go. I'd never heard of it before today's tragic event but I'd queue for hours to have a go at that. Beats the blue man group hands down.

Please explain what a shootist is and why you think it is OK for a nine year old to be allowed to shoot a machine gun. And why the quotation marks round "gun", anyway?

A shootist is someone who has shot for his Country several times, and has been shooting for 50 years.

Why do you think it is wrong for a nine year old to shoot at targets.

Quotation marks round "gun" because there are dozens of different guns, a nine year old would be incapable of shooting the rifles I had and indeed the 12 bore's I used for clays. Just too heavy and the recoil would put a nine year old on their bottom.

Notice the UZI was fine on single fire, the instructor got it badly wrong when he put it on AUTO. And he should have been BEHIND the pupil, not at the side.

Angel1

Why does every thread now seem to end up discussing Gaza?

He was the greatest natural footballing talent England ever produced and his decline is very sad.

A shootist is someone who has shot for his Country several times, and has been shooting for 50 years.

Why do you think it is wrong for a nine year old to shoot at targets.

Quotation marks round "gun" because there are dozens of different guns, a nine year old would be incapable of shooting the rifles I had and indeed the 12 bore's I used for clays. Just too heavy and the recoil would put a nine year old on their bottom.

Notice the UZI was fine on single fire, the instructor got it badly wrong when he put it on AUTO. And he should have been BEHIND the pupil, not at the side.

Angel1

If she'd been firing a proper machine gun, belt fed, on a mount, this would never had happened.

Archived