Further signs that Islamic State/ISIS are a thoroughly bad lot..

They've been chopping more peoples heads off. They've got a whole bunch of Kurds lined up for the chop. They just need slaying mercilessly. As I said, just go in an napalm the lot up! Wipe it out of existence then engage in dialogue with other extreme groups who are not quite as tasty! Even Al Qaeda think IS are going over the top just to put my somewhat barbaric solution into perspective.

They've been chopping more peoples heads off. They've got a whole bunch of Kurds lined up for the chop. They just need slaying mercilessly. As I said, just go in an napalm the lot up! Wipe it out of existence then engage in dialogue with other extreme groups who are not quite as tasty! Even Al Qaeda think IS are going over the top just to put my somewhat barbaric solution into perspective.

apparently some of the other Sunni rebel groups who are currently loosely aligned to IS have just said they will turn against IS and fight them if Sunnis are treated more fairly in / from the government

The conflict has reached the UK.

Police arrested two Kurdish men after they clashed with Gaza demonstrators in Sheffield, South Yorkshire Police said the demonstrators were holding a Palestinian flag which bears a declaration to the Islamic faith which was mistaken by Kurdish residents as one used by ISIS militants.

The conflict has reached the UK.

Police arrested two Kurdish men after they clashed with Gaza demonstrators in Sheffield, South Yorkshire Police said the demonstrators were holding a Palestinian flag which bears a declaration to the Islamic faith which was mistaken by Kurdish residents as one used by ISIS militants.

A: theres idiots in all communities / groups

B: how the smeg can you muddle the two, the IS flag is a black flag? the palastinian one aint lol

A: theres idiots in all communities / groups

B: how the smeg can you muddle the two, the IS flag is a black flag? the palastinian one aint lol

The organisers of the demonstration were pro-Palestinian and were flying the Palestinian flag and a black flag that bears the Islamic declaration of faith.

I believe they mistook this one for the ISIS flag.

Apparently they look very similar, both black and both have the shahada or the Islamic declaration of faith on them.

The Prime Minister confirmed that anyone walking around with “ISIS flags” would be arrested with their materials seized.

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/banning-the-isis-flag-will-outlaw-the-muslim-declaration-of-faith/

Edited by firemanbob

The organisers of the demonstration were pro-Palestinian and were flying the Palestinian flag and a black flag that bears the Islamic declaration of faith.

I believe they mistook this one for the ISIS flag.

Apparently they look very similar, both black and both have the shahada or the Islamic declaration of faith on them.

The Prime Minister confirmed that anyone walking around with “ISIS flags” would be arrested with their materials seized.

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/banning-the-isis-flag-will-outlaw-the-muslim-declaration-of-faith/

The isis flag has a white oval on it........