Immigration Continues to Spiral Out of Control

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28964323

It looks like the Conservatives will fall well short of their targets.

Until we get control of our own borders, we'll continue to see figures like these with the negative impact it continues to have on our infrastructure and green belt.

Regards

Doom

The report states that 2/3 of the influx were from the EU. So when you say control our borders, do you mean stopping Europeans coming here as it appears they made up the majority of the immigrants.

The only solution is to exit the EU. We cannot control immigration until then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28964323

It looks like the Conservatives will fall well short of their targets.

Until we get control of our own borders, we'll continue to see figures like these with the negative impact it continues to have on our infrastructure and green belt.

Regards

Doom

I did not think for one moment that the Government would reach their target. I believe that we need a government who can stand up to the EU or better still bring us out of it. Cameron says he wants reforms, but what are these reforms? I am voting for UKIP. I really feel this country is in a mess.

I did not think for one moment that the Government would reach their target. I believe that we need a government who can stand up to the EU or better still bring us out of it. Cameron says he wants reforms, but what are these reforms? I am voting for UKIP. I really feel this country is in a mess.

and apart from anti eu / immigration do ukip know enough to run the country? :suspect:

Yeah but a container load of illegals were found week, plus those coming in lorries etc. The truth is you can't stop people coming to the UK even if you wanted to

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 19:43 ----------

What makes you think they can vote?

If we get out of the EU we could boot them straight back out if we didnt want them here. Sadly at present, because of the dictators in Brussels we cant kick them out as soon as they appear in the back of a curtain sider.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 23:19 ----------

i only get 12 grand :suspect: i thought my tax was going towards public services?? :huh::help:

your taxes are going towards our membership of the circus in Brussels and overseas aid . Both of which are drains on our country .

If we get out of the EU circus we can refuse entry to anyone we like , including Europeans. Simples.

I agree.

Leaving the EU seems to be the only way of regaining control over our borders.

Politicians will no doubt make promises they can't keep, but the only way of making sure is to get out of the bloated and undemocratic EU.

That's not true. In order to pay for public services alone you need to pay tax on an income of £30,000.

All these figures presented by Liberals never include all the costs ie crime, terrorism, etc etc..

Don't they pay VAT? I thought it was only the like of penistone who knocked the VAT of everything, and didn't pay tax on fags and booze and diesel. It turns out its all down to those dastardly foreigners.

and apart from anti eu / immigration do ukip know enough to run the country? :suspect:

I believe if they had to put a government together they would do it. what does government do? Meet every so often to decide what policies they want to push through parliament. The problem would be trying to implement them. Then there is ministerial offices. I bet they do most of the work and research for all political parties who are in power at the time.

Archived