Immigration Continues to Spiral Out of Control

Weird, I never have a problem getting a proper police service. Silly demagoguery there Doom. No wonder people think leaving the EU is a solution if they see the world like that.

It goes without saying that if an already stretched police force is having to divert substantial resources to areas like Page Hall and Hexthorpe, then that leaves less available resources to deal with other issues.

A friend of mine has had cause to call on the police a couple of times and on both occasions the response has been poor, in fact on one occasion it was so poor they didn't even bother turning up.

Regards

Doom

If they have bonzo then I for one, and I'm of the opinion I am not alone in thinking that, would gladly forgo that to see all immigration stopped tomorrow.. and it could be done.

As for evidence to support your statement which I doubt you can find, you ought to really find bear in mind that no amount of book cooking will help convince the majority of people of its validity, or that we would not be better off on the whole without them al regardless of race ethnicity or culture.

So you would be OK with our Universities instantly bleeding dry tomorrow?

Just for your reference, the UK gets about half (a few more actually) the foreign students that the US does. According to this article the US makes about 30 billion dollars on international students. I am going to be VERY conservative and say the UK makes about 10 billion.

Notice how the article speaks of retention rate after graduation (H1-B visas)? It isn't going up and the Economist wonders why, should the US not be keeping these students? The UK does not retain enough of this talent either. Interestingly this corresponds badly with Germany where numbers are up and one of the cited reasons is that it is easier and a more friendly country to stay after graduation.

Who is the UKs biggest competitor in the EU? Regardless of whether the UK is in or out of the EU? Right.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 08:05 ----------

It goes without saying that if an already stretched police force is having to divert substantial resources to areas like Page Hall and Hexthorpe, then that leaves less available resources to deal with other issues.

A friend of mine has had cause to call on the police a couple of times and on both occasions the response has been poor, in fact on one occasion it was so poor they didn't even bother turning up.

Regards

Doom

Isn't that the result of having a budget that has been slashed... what? 30%? It is too easy to point at Pagehall and Hexthorpe. The chief inspector repeatedly warned that services would suffer due to decreasing money available.

Isn't that the result of having a budget that has been slashed... what? 30%? It is too easy to point at Pagehall and Hexthorpe. The chief inspector repeatedly warned that services would suffer due to decreasing money available.

The budget has been cut, but the racial tensions in Hexthorpe and Pagehall add to the problem.

Regards

Doom

You just don't get it do you? I don't employ people on the basis that I want them to leave. The whole basis of your mindset is, frankly, barmy.

I employ people who want to work, who aspire to improve their lives and the lives of their families. What do you find so objectionable about that?

Many of the people I employ are students, gaining work experience whilst they study, others are people who want to work whilst they are looking for their chosen career. I have employed people who went on the work as teachers, police officers, lawyers, journalists, the list is endless.

Others stay, I have people who have worked here for over 25 years.

I have created job for thousands, I am very proud of that. As you are so fond of criticizing and bringing people down to a level you can deal with, please tell me, what contribution have you made to the betterment of your fellow man?

No, you just don't get it. You're also a very poor troll. A troll who sets himself up with different usernames and accounts to probe peoples' social weaknesses and opinions. You also try and reinforce yourself in the arguments you create by using aliasses. Seen it all before

Weird, I never have a problem getting a proper police service. Silly demagoguery there Doom. No wonder people think leaving the EU is a solution if they see the world like that.

People see what they see. Just because you might not be affected by immigration doesn't mean others aren't. Not only is it selfish to dismiss the issues and problems being experienced by others but it is counter productive... you simple push them politically further to the right.

The latest poll for the up-coming Clacton by-election evidences the point with UKIP on 64% of the vote. It appears it is almost impossible to smear UKIP enough for people to overlook being ignored and insulted for so long when it comes to the matters of immigration and EU membership.

People see what they see. Just because you might not be affected by immigration doesn't mean others aren't. Not only is it selfish to dismiss the issues and problems being experienced by others but it is counter productive... you simple push them politically further to the right.

The latest poll for the up-coming Clacton by-election evidences the point with UKIP on 64% of the vote. It appears it is almost impossible to smear UKIP enough for people to overlook being ignored and insulted for so long when it comes to the matters of immigration and EU membership.

What people with ill-informed opinions see is of no relevance to me.

Archived