Immigration Continues to Spiral Out of Control

And both links from longstanding tory rags, so we expect nothing less from their diatribe. /QUOTE]

Shooting the messenger nevert alters the truth of the message though does it.

I wonder if they have realised that things are the same, if not worse, under this current crop of cronies running the country.

Conservatives, labour and the also rans sometime I can hardly see the joint any more.

No I did not mean to say gap.

His previous points include a claim that Jews declared war on Nazi Germany.

Are you still reading up on hitler, he was the one with the dodgy tash, ask your mam.

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 08:44 ----------

You've got the bit between your teeth on this one me old pal!

I see your mates have just beheaded another journalist, keep flying that flag.

No, you just don't get it. You're also a very poor troll. A troll who sets himself up with different usernames and accounts to probe peoples' social weaknesses and opinions. You also try and reinforce yourself in the arguments you create by using aliasses. Seen it all before

You seem to try to end all the arguments you lose by abusing people. What is a "social weakness"?

Are you sure you are being probed enough?

And both links from longstanding tory rags, so we expect nothing less from their diatribe. I wonder if they have realised that things are the same, if not worse, under this current crop of cronies running the country.

Come on Mecky...even Milliband et al have admitted Labour got immigration wrong...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2743136/Hundreds-migrants-storm-P-O-ferry-Calais-bid-Britain.html

quote/

'Never been seen before': Extraordinary moment hundreds of migrants in Calais storm a P&O ferry in desperate bid to get to Britain and were held off by a fire hose

At least 250 illegal immigrants attempted to board a ferry at the French port

Staff were forced to use a fire hose to stop the crowds pushing past them

Group pushed past machine gun-wielding police and climbed over fences

Eventually stopped as they ran up the main ramp into the ferry's vehicle hold

welcome to the future:D:D:D

Illegal immigrants are only a small part of the problem compared to EU economic migrants entering Britain, quite legally, in their thousands every day.

The government's published immigration figures are scandelously low guestimates using the International Passenger Survey (IPS), designed in the 1960s to examine tourism trends. They use random interviews at major UK airports only.

If you travel on any cross-channel ferry to England you will find it choked with Eastern European immigrants who never appear in ONS immigration stats. The reality is we have no idea how many immigrants take up residence here, but some estimates put Britain's true population at 80 million.

As long as we remain in the EU there is absolutely nothing we can do to stem this flow.

Are you still reading up on hitler....

I don't need to read up on Hitler. I just read your posts.

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 16:17 ----------

....EU economic migrants entering Britain, quite legally, in their thousands every day.......

Even if your thousands every day were two thousand that would still be over 700,000 a year. But...

"According to the migration figures from the Office for National Statistics, a total of 560,000 immigrants arrived in the UK over the 12-month period to March, while an estimated 316,000 people left.

"There was an increase in people migrating for work, to 228,000, while 177,000 arrivals were students.".

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28964323.

You'll have to find something else to get hysterical about.

Illegal immigrants are only a small part of the problem compared to EU economic migrants entering Britain, quite legally, in their thousands every day.

The government's published immigration figures are scandelously low guestimates using the International Passenger Survey (IPS), designed in the 1960s to examine tourism trends. They use random interviews at major UK airports only.

If you travel on any cross-channel ferry to England you will find it choked with Eastern European immigrants who never appear in ONS immigration stats. The reality is we have no idea how many immigrants take up residence here, but some estimates put Britain's true population at 80 million.

As long as we remain in the EU there is absolutely nothing we can do to stem this flow.

Don't forget the 29million TIDAL WAVE of Eastern Europeans who arrived here on 1/1/2014...........they are here you know,they all arrived on a choked ferry,nobody noticed because they were all watching Keith Vaz buy a cup of coffee for the only one that decided to come by plane at Luton Airport.

Archived