Immigration Continues to Spiral Out of Control

Yes, it clearly does. Tougher controls on the border won't stop europeans coming here. They have a free right to travel and live in the UK so the border issue is irrelevant.

Stands to reason we need to stop them as well then.

Nothing wrong with tourists..in moderation.

But if we really must have people comming here to work because they can provide skills we can't train people for and we're really short of (I can't imagine what they might be) then as long as they go home when the jobs finished I don't mind so much.

Its when we allow them to bring their familes here and stay that I am given to wonder why our government is trying so hard to both run our country down and over populate it.

Its would be so easy, all we have to do is get those people who are supposed to represent us to vote to stop all immigration, regardless of nationality country of origin colour or religion and include ex-pats too, from the day after parliament next sits.

If any other country or the EU does not like it tell them to submit their objections in writing on re-cycled and re-cyclable paper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28964323

It looks like the Conservatives will fall well short of their targets.

Until we get control of our own borders, we'll continue to see figures like these with the negative impact it continues to have on our infrastructure and green belt.

Regards

Doom

And how would you control our borders? Also, there is no such thing as bet migration in the UK

If they contribute to society then there's nothing wrong with EU migrants, people were up in arms when loads of Polish people came over but they're really hard working, really nice people.

How do we judge when the UK has reached its optimum capacity, when will we be full?

How do we judge when the UK has reached its optimum capacity, when will we be full?

I reckon we are already and don't think I'm alone in thinking that either.

Facilities, amenities and services in some parts of the country are all ready trying to cope with numbers they were never meant too.

Housing shortages, unemployment and why allow even one more person in to be on benefits or relying on benefits to provide for their family, some of which are not even in the UK?

Allowing the continuation of immigration into the UK or even other EU countries is so clearly unwise that those that allow it to continue must have a motive for doing so.

What that is I have no idea ....not that I'd talk about on here.

Stands to reason we need to stop them as well then.

Nothing wrong with tourists..in moderation.

But if we really must have people comming here to work because they can provide skills we can't train people for and we're really short of (I can't imagine what they might be) then as long as they go home when the jobs finished I don't mind so much.

Its when we allow them to bring their familes here and stay that I am given to wonder why our government is trying so hard to both run our country down and over populate it.

Its would be so easy, all we have to do is get those people who are supposed to represent us to vote to stop all immigration, regardless of nationality country of origin colour or religion and include ex-pats too, from the day after parliament next sits.

If any other country or the EU does not like it tell them to submit their objections in writing on re-cycled and re-cyclable paper.

I can't imagine what they might be either.

I have particular trouble with the NHS 'needing' migrants to fill jobs.

Why can't we train our own doctors and nurses?

Why do we need to poach them from other countries?

Pre first world war the UK. population was in the low 20of millions..and I dare say they fretted over every increase in population in case good ship UK sank beneath the waves.

The fact we are attrcting in general the brightest most modivated from abroad kight just he why we have the fastest growing economy in Europe.

Pre first world war the UK. population was in the low 20of millions..and I dare say they fretted over every increase in population in case good ship UK sank beneath the waves.

The fact we are attrcting in general the brightest most modivated from abroad kight just he why we have the fastest growing economy in Europe.

You are absolutely right. Our native stock is so damaged it is unrepairable. Fat, uneducated, ignorant, dependent, arrogant.

Our only hope is that the ones we have bred and nurtured float away and that the new immigrants bring some highly desirable genes to the pool.

random guessing...like you do best :hihi:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/503680/Fury-over-Britain-s-2m-illegal-migrants

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 18:40 ----------

You are absolutely right. Our native stock is so damaged it is unrepairable. Fat, uneducated, ignorant, dependent, arrogant.

Our only hope is that the ones we have bred and nurtured float away and that the new immigrants bring some highly desirable genes to the pool.

Thats just plain racism against white brits.

Are you kidding me?

Im none of those things and Im a white brit. and you?

As for the growth. Dont make me laugh. Its per capita for crying out loud.

Archived