Ban everything ?

And everything would stay just the same ?

This is a pointless conversation i got myself involved with, which is unlike me :hihi: But my first line would surely be the outcome ?

Currently we're at an intellectual :D brick wall with it as it's kinda a chicken and egg situation, as any ban would be counteracted with a respective ban ? :huh:

Common sense must play a part!!! Doing a donkey is for the most part a no go!! using common sense! listening We all have to listen to learn. At school, mum and dad etc.

Learning why some do a donkey is beneficial. etc, etc, Still not sure what you mean... As I said ban nothing! We on the same page?!?

Common sense must play a part!!! Doing a donkey is for the most part a no go!! using common sense! listening We all have to listen to learn. At school, mum and dad etc.

Learning why some do a donkey is beneficial. etc, etc, Still not sure what you mean... As I said ban nothing! We on the same page?!?

You make less sense than my mate. :huh:

Then you need to sleep! Rest my friend and Re- Read.

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 02:35 ----------

let me help you. Ban everything ? And everything would stay just the same ? my first line would surely be the outcome ? OUTCOME >> everything would stay just the same <<

I agreed! So don't ban!!!!

Archived