George Galloway beaten up again. Man arrested.

I don't like people celebrating violent attacks on someone, just because they hold a different opinion.

How about you? What do you think?

A man should not get a kicking in the street, regardless of how much of a nob he his. That goes for any political persuasion.

I hope he has a speedy recovery. I then hope he stops talking hateful rhubarb but I thought that last week.

A man should not get a kicking in the street, regardless of how much of a nob he his. That goes for any political persuasion.

I hope he has a speedy recovery. I then hope he stops talking hateful rhubarb but I thought that last week.

I think that I agree with you.

Totally.

Would you be posting the same rhetoric about those whose politics you oppose ron :suspect:

What rhetoric? Be specific please.

Please don't play games with smileys son, you don't have what it takes.

I have to say I don't have much sympathy for Galloway, his rant the other week was quite literally a hate speech, had such a speech been made by a more 'right wing' MP the left on this forum and in the media would have wanted them hung drawn and quartered .... their silence on Galloway spoke volumes !

I don't follow Galloway around..wouldn't know of the speech or its content so my silence would be obvious.

Hate speech in any form is never positive, but one who uses the political divide as a point scorer is much less than positive I find.

Edited by ronthenekred

What rhetoric? Be specific please.

Please don't play games with smileys son, you don't have what it takes.

I don't follow Galloway around..wouldn't know of the speech or its content so my silence would be obvious.

Hate speech in any form is never positive, but one who uses the political divide as a point scorer is much less than positive I find.

I highlighted your rhetoric in the quote ron, and trust me your not old enough to be my dad and I do have what it takes .... try me :D

George Galloway should have kept his mouth shut. Is he still being interviewed by the police? Mind you I suppose at the moment the police will not get much out of him with his swollen jaw, lets hope it stays like that for a while. He should be charged for what he said.

VOTE UKIP

I highlighted your rhetoric in the quote ron, and trust me your not old enough to be my dad and I do have what it takes .... try me :D

Ok...

"I think an MP should be very vocal about anything he is passionate about".

Of course I typed it, of course you highlighted that which I typed.:roll: But how on earth have you come to the conclusion the above is rhetoric..again, be specific.

Ok...

"I think an MP should be very vocal about anything he is passionate about".

Of course I typed it, of course you highlighted that which I typed.:roll: But how on earth have you come to the conclusion the above is rhetoric..again, be specific.

It is rhetoric, in that it is, and I quote:

language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content

In other words, I believe you would not be spouting that if an MP was being vocal in passionate political statements that you strongly disagreed with !

George Galloway should have kept his mouth shut. Is he still being interviewed by the police? Mind you I suppose at the moment the police will not get much out of him with his swollen jaw, lets hope it stays like that for a while. He should be charged for what he said.

VOTE UKIP

There you have it.

Vote UKIP and beat up your opponents.

Thanks for your honesty.