Flying nightmares

I must have been unfortunate with the AA flight. I can vouch for Virgin, twice I've flown with them and both times were good. Never flown with AF, however would recommend KLM.

AA was one of the worst flights I've ever been on.<...>
You both realised that I was being a sexist pig and comparing the respective cabin crews' looks, not the overall flight/airline experience, right? :D

In other news...Libyan muslim extremists are reported to now have their own fleet of airliners, so they won't need to hijack yours, OP :)(though I'm suddenly a bit more glad that I don't live or work in London, Paris or NY!)

You both realised that I was being a sexist pig and comparing the respective cabin crews' looks, not the overall flight/airline experience, right? :D

I know, overlooked that bit ;)

The more people I tell to avoid AA, the better.

Also, Buck, on Virgin for £40 or so you can buy the seat next to you.. lots of legroom that way

I know, overlooked that bit ;)

The more people I tell to avoid AA, the better.

Also, Buck, on Virgin for £40 or so you can buy the seat next to you.. lots of legroom that way

Years ago I had to get home in a hurry for my brother's funeral. My wife was a travel agent at the time, so she checked out BA and AA for a price. $850 for either of them. Then she found a new airline called Virgin who asked for $350. I didn't know them though I knew about Richard Branson as record company head, so I asked her if they provided helmet, goggles and a parachute. It was one of the best flights I've had, and I have crossed the Atlantic 19 times.

Archived