Fed up with European directives?

If you cannot debate without feeling you are being set upon or subject to pedantry, which being asked to provide evidence or to clarify your reasoning, is not then I suggest you grow thicker skin.

Myself and others who have tried debating with you, now we stand accused of being bullies and now we are being subject to name calling and snidey comments. As I said, very mature.

I don't have an 'attitude' as you quaintly phrase it. I don't like being ganged up upon..do you?.....I've single handedly 'debated'...yes...debated with you and you cohorts.

I posted a perfectly innocent 'bit of a rant'....and I'm set upon by you (advisedly said) 'intellectuals', where I'm drilled down to my last syllable and held to every single solitary word I utter...and required to back it with documentary evidence from god himself....yet you still can't accept it.

I guess you're on the nightshift then?...Long day, eh?

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 22:10 ----------

Still trolling I see Pete.... grow up.

Another opinion?

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 22:17 ----------

Still trolling I see Pete.... grow up.

Incidentally...fine for you to call me a troll....But not the other way around?...Who needs to grow up?

I don't have an 'attitude' as you quaintly phrase it. I don't like being ganged up upon..do you?.....I've single handedly 'debated'...yes...debated with you and you cohorts.

I posted a perfectly innocent 'bit of a rant'....and I'm set upon by you (advisedly said) 'intellectuals', where I'm drilled down to my last syllable and held to every single solitary word I utter...and required to back it with documentary evidence from god himself....yet you still can't accept it.

I guess you're on the nightshift then?...Long day, eh?

---------- Post added 03-09-2014 at 22:10 ----------

Another opinion?

And you say you don't have an attitude?!

I'm still not sure how you equate "less than average intelligence" with "mentally retarded".

That's like saying anyone who is "less than average fitness" is "disabled".

You said below average intelligence.

That puts someone in the mental retardation range.

I had a small rant in my first post, all completely factual...someone shifted the argument to cost of fuel...I debated my 'opinion'...Note...the use of the word 'opinion' and then the gang grill me on every minute detail.

That somebody who shifted the debate to the cost of fuel was actually you. I made this post:

I don't get what the fuss is all about.

The EU wants to lower our reliance on Russia and the Middle East for our energy, it wants to lower it's carbon footprint to combat climate change, and it'll help us save money on our energy bills.

Energy efficiency is the way forward, obviously a lot of businesses do not want to invest money to make their products more energy efficient, so is it a bad thing that they're forced into such a move?

Seemingly you decided to focus only on the part where I said it'll help us save some money.

That somebody who shifted the debate to the cost of fuel was actually you. I made this post:

Seemingly you decided to focus only on the part where I said it'll help us save some money.

Oh god...here we go again..Sigh.....

So as your post clearly states, it was you that mentioned saving money on electricity cost! All I did was (as I said very early on in the thread) respond to your assertion. Does it really matter what I chose to 'focus on'?...is there some sort of written protocol?

Archived