Fed up with European directives?

Where did I say this?....See what I mean?..it's self perpetuating. (to save you looking...I didn't)

Also, I'm very sure Mr B, or anyone else doesn't need my tacit or any other approval from me. He has a mind of his own I assume. I have explained when I post a thread, I'm not wearing a mod hat...so you're just plain wrong!

So why on several occassions do you moderate the threads that you are also posting in then?

The question wasn't directed at you and since Pete knows he does there is no need for me to furnish proof.

You're the one making an accusation so the burden of proof is on you.

It's hardly a new regulation, it dates from 2007, and your story from 2008. Shame it's rollocks as the regs clearly state he can sell in 750ml and 375ml bottles.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32007L0045&from=EN

see page 4.

jb

Yes i know its hardly a new regulation but they come out with them anyway.

A lot of their regulations do get repealed or altered, such as the banana and cucumber ones but the point im trying to make is that they come out with them in the first place.

As you say, best leave it at that :|

My quote you have found says nothing like the one you allege I said....Yep....It's pointless arguing with you....You are in effect as bad as the others...dissecting every word and nuance that I utter and constantly demanding documented evidence...of an 'opinion'...it's ridiculous....For goodness sake it was even demanded I produce my electricity bill, as documentary evidence (not by you)...How intrusive is that? You wonder why I got irritated...Yet I didn't resort to reporting anyone!..Which I could have!

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 17:32 ----------

So why on several occassions do you moderate the threads that you are also posting in then?

Good grief....have you been trawling again...trying to find documentary evidence?....How sad!....

You're determined to try your best to discredit me....Go ahead....report me!...AGAIN.....

My quote you have found says nothing like the one you allege I said....Yep....It's pointless arguing with you....You are in effect as bad as the others...dissecting every word and nuance that I utter and constantly demanding documented evidence...of an 'opinion'...it's ridiculous....For goodness sake it was even demanded I produce my electricity bill, as documentary evidence (not by you)...How intrusive is that? You wonder why I got irritated...Yet I didn't resort to reporting anyone!..Which I could have!

I think he's gone away to look through my posts to find the proof that I asked for when he said I'd upset people...

... I think he could be a while! :hihi:

You're the one making an accusation so the burden of proof is on you.

I made no accusation - or perhaps you think that Pete is doing something wrong? That's he's been bad?

I'm asking a civil question. I don't appear to be getting civil replies though - one might even call such behaviour bullying... but of course you'd never engage in such hypocrisy would you now...

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 17:34 ----------

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 17:32 ----------

Good grief....have you been trawling again...trying to find documentary evidence?....How sad!....

You're determined to try your best to discredit me....Go ahead....report me!...AGAIN.....

No I'm asking a perfectly reasonable question, and yet again you show yourself as being utterly incapable of giving a civil answer...

Or are you going to hide behind the "we don't talk about moderation" on the forum, except you just did?

Discredit you - I don't have to try. You do that on your own volition it seems :(

I made no accusation -

Your question to Pete Morris was clearly rhetorical; you were basically accusing him of moderating threads that he posts in, that's how it read to me anyway.

Archived