Calling all martial artists, boxers, bodybuilders......etc!

KATO

U wanna try Kapap (pronounced 'koo-pop'). Tis isreali special forces fighting style. Isnt non o this 'wait let me do a warm up and "waaaaaaaar" before i do a round-house kick thats way out of my arsenal" ' arts. Proper pomp int eyes. U wanner get urself a DVD on it, very practical and hard hitting.

Why buy a DVD when you can practice for real!!

There is a Kapap Club in Sheffield and they have classes that run three times a week.

Checkout http://www.kapapsheffield.co.uk

..I would actively encourage everyone to bring as many mini-people as they can.. You dont have to feel committed to staying the whole two hours
:) Excellent, excellent - just the response I was hoping for. We'll see you on Monday night! :D

Big Rod....all will be revealed.....I promise you faithfully and yes..it will certainly liven up your every Monday night!!! :-)

Bladet...nice one, ta...always up for throwing some new shapes :-)

Henrietta...really lookin forward to meeting U2/3/4... etc! :-)

K

The Highfield Trinity Church on London Road is roughly where it converges with Abbydale Road. There are two churches within a breath of each other at that spot and the Highfield is the one with the spire...the other has a flat tower. The entrance is around the back...just follow the white rabbit ;-)

K

ps....to ALL marital artists :-)......want to really find your center?? Think of this as a plug-in for your program...I guarantee you'll like it ;-)

Archived