Jennifer Lawrence pictures

What do people think about the spate of celebrities that have had their private pictures spread over the internet.

Do people think that people searching for these images and reposting them should also be prosecuted or are celebrities fair game?

and still these people continue to put these pictures on their computers??? "oh it will not happen to me" oh yes it will!!

People who spread the name of celebrities are just as bad as those who spread (share links to) their photos. Both are polluting the public consciousness with tacky low value 'noise'.

I don't like celebrity culture. It's like I everyone is a voyuer, don't people have interesting lives of their own to live? I don't understand societies need to put certain individuals on pedestals and start worshiping them like gods. I can see it's pretty much driven by business though, fame is money etc.

Some of the celebs are now trying to sue for breach of copyright. Buts it's been reported in the news that going down this route isn't quite working out. Usually it's the person who took the photo that owns the copyright to a photograph and not the person in it.

Really? Wow, I wasn't aware... what do people find difficult about spending £50 on an external hard drive and backing up all the pictures that way?

And why the trend to people to take nude pictures of themselves after so many stories of them being leaked by hackers or vindictive exes? :huh:

That's what makes me lean towards it being a publicity stunt

You have already admitted you are not interested in googling so I'd stop with your assumptions (the FBI are involved with Apple so it's hardly a publicity stunt).

People buy an Apple product and the Icloud is part of that, stuff should be secure and private, and what business is it if they store naked pictures of themselves.

You have already admitted you are not interested in googling so I'd stop with your assumptions (the FBI are involved with Apple so it's hardly a publicity stunt).

People buy an Apple product and the Icloud is part of that, stuff should be secure and private, and what business is it if they store naked pictures of themselves.

Fair enough, it's still a free country but as I asked earlier... why do people still risk it "after so many stories of them being leaked by hackers or vindictive exes?" :huh: