Another hostage beheaded by Islamic State

This is truly awful.

And another reason why we need to be alert to this over here in the UK.

IS is spreading very much like the Pol Pot and the killing fields, something needs to be done now before its too late

I think that's stretching it a bit.

But given the media attention and public revulsion I don't think it will be long before we see grainy videos made in a cellar in Leeds or London or Bradford where some poor sod is getting his head chopped off for being an infidel or wrong sort of Muslim.

I get quite confused as to why people are so bothered about beheading.

What is the difference between that and a bullet to the brain,both quick if done properly.

The end result is the same,you are dead.

It does not matter at that point if your head is attached or not.

Thats a shocking way to end someones life but its becoming more common to hear about these days. Im disgusted but not surprised.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 19:49 ----------

The media attention is orchestrated to allow us to eventually put boots on the ground. Theres very little risk of IS or ISIS or anyone else doing another Glasgow airport or another Lee Rigby. We are locked down too tight for that but it serves the governments agenda for us to think something could happen. Radical Islam is bad but dont be fooled into thinking theres a jihadist behind every nijab.

Me and two a couple of mates could go to asda right now and pick up a phone and some sharp knives and film beheading some poor sod and be on the news at 10. I might get caught but that doesn't seem to bother them.

I get quite confused as to why people are so bothered about beheading.

What is the difference between that and a bullet to the brain,both quick if done properly.

The end result is the same,you are dead.

It does not matter at that point if your head is attached or not.

You get quite confused...:roll:..Well perhaps if if it was yourself or one of your loved ones it was about to happen to it would become more clear to you...

Archived