Another hostage beheaded by Islamic State

You get quite confused...:roll:..Well perhaps if if it was yourself or one of your loved ones it was about to happen to it would become more clear to you...

Why would I be more bothered if they were to be beheaded rather than killed in another way ?

There are methods which are a good deal more painful and prolonged.

My point is that the terrorists are exploiting us by selecting a method which appears to be barbaric, and therefore creating terror.

No they crave power. Publicity i just a happy accident.

and publicity gives them power, they like to be in control, its why groups like this ALWAYS release videos of their atrocities, it makes them feel good, makes them feel like top dogs

No. Guns rape beheadings and murder gives them power not to mention bullets and rpg's. Or do you think people run in fear of their name because the BBC did a rather scathing news story on the jolly bad blokes of ISIS?

youre looking at it very simplisticly...surprisingly, who were you before september by the way? :suspect::huh:

Theres very little risk of IS or ISIS or anyone else doing another Glasgow airport or another Lee Rigby. We are locked down too tight for that .

I wish I had your faith. :(

and publicity gives them power, they like to be in control, its why groups like this ALWAYS release videos of their atrocities, it makes them feel good, makes them feel like top dogs

Alas, with social media they can still get the message out.

I'm afraid we reap what we sow,all this vile preaching from people like hook hand and our police used to stand and watch them doing it and doing sod all.

IS now need to be wiped out.

If we want to see Britain involved in air strikes or god forbid boots on the ground (the latter I don't see happening if I'm honest) then as we are still/already have let some of these nutters back in the country, be prepared for bombs on buses etc. This plan of with holding passports to keep these killers out so they can't come back can't happen quick enough.

Archived