Tony Blair named 'philanthropist of the year' by GQ magazine

Prisons are full of petty criminals yet Blair goes about his merry money making antics from other peoples misery. We live in a very odd world.

Go on then Mafya, or whatever your name is today, I'll bite. Why is he a petty criminal?

blair is famous for his philanthropic nature. the amount of money he collects and donates to himself and his family is the stuff of legend.

I think we have a contender for post of the month :)

Go on then Mafya, or whatever your name is today, I'll bite. Why is he a petty criminal?

I think he meant war criminal, not petty criminal. Or did the illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians and the ongoing chaos in the Middle East just pass you by?

Middle-East Peace Envoy indeed :roll:

I think we have a contender for post of the month :)

I think he meant war criminal, not petty criminal. Or did the illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians and the ongoing chaos in the Middle East just pass you by?

Middle-East Peace Envoy indeed :roll:

OK then, I wonder why he think he is a war criminal, I mean it's a bit strange coming from someone who is flying an arab flag on a people who launched unprovoked rocket attacks into Israel

Blair must be laughing all the way to the bank. Everyone who has posted about the GQ award I BET voted for him three times.

Assuming that to be true, are you all stupid or is he a great con man?

Remember the Tory leaders he defeated,

John Major, left the economy in surplus, started the Northern Ireland peace process. Betrayed by his party.

William Hague, first class brain, excellent Foreign Secretary fights for women's rights internationally.

Michael Howard, best Home Secretary since 2nd World War.

BUT because they were Tories you voted against them. You voted for,

Blair, responsible for the deaths of about 500,000 Iraqis and starting a war that will last for a generation.

Failing to control Banks and enabling a financial situation leading to the biggest crash since 1929.

Sad thing is, if he stood for Labour again, you would still vote for him.

Blair must be laughing all the way to the bank. Everyone who has posted about the GQ award I BET voted for him three times.

John Major, left the economy in surplus, started the Northern Ireland peace process. Betrayed by his party.

William Hague, first class brain, excellent Foreign Secretary fights for women's rights internationally.

Blair, responsible for the deaths of about 500,000 Iraqis and starting a war that will last for a generation.

Failing to control Banks and enabling a financial situation leading to the biggest crash since 1929.

That's a rather partisan perspective I have to say....I personally think Roy Jenkins was the best Home Secretary since 1945, by a country mile; and John Major was not betrayed by his party.

And when you say 'failing to control the banks', isn't it a free market economy?

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 13:32 ----------

You forgot to mention Iain Duncan Smith, "the quiet man" (or perhaps you didn't forget):P

What,

are,

you,

on,

about?

What,

are,

you,

on,

about?

He's on about everything that is wrong with the Labour Party, every time they get into power they ruin the economy, spend spend spend, with no thought of where the money is coming from.

If you are young and have never heard of the Winter of Discontent, check it out.

And no matter what Milliband says, they are still in the pockets of the Unions.

He's on about everything that is wrong with the Labour Party, every time they get into power they ruin the economy, spend spend spend, with no thought of where the money is coming from.

If you are young and have never heard of the Winter of Discontent, check it out.

And no matter what Milliband says, they are still in the pockets of the Unions.

That's shocking news, especially after the unions destabilised the economy in 2008 with the credit crunch. I'm so glad that the Tories, who are heavily financed by bankers and some City of London firms, got more seats than anyone else.

OK then, I wonder why he think he is a war criminal, I mean it's a bit strange coming from someone who is flying an arab flag on a people who launched unprovoked rocket attacks into Israel

Come on pal,I'm sure even the most die hard Labour supporter couldn't ignore the fact that Blair has blood on his hands:roll:

Don't be fooled by his latest title of "middle east peace envoy",the title "grubby little deal maker" would have been a more appropriate title.:hihi:

Archived