The UK pays £55m to EU

orbs

Sorry just run that past us all?

Are you saying they are a net drain on the economy these businesses?

Well like the banks they are actually bankrupt as cannot afford to pay workers a decent wage, so running at a loss, or is that too difficult to work out? Parasitic organizations bleeding their staff and bleeding the tax system what you might call exploiting it, worde that benefit cheats! Legitimized fraud on us all, created by the expenses saints at Westminster!

Well like the banks they are actually bankrupt as cannot afford to pay workers a decent wage, so running at a loss, or is that too difficult to work out? Parasitic organizations bleeding their staff and bleeding the tax system what you might call exploiting it, worde that benefit cheats! Legitimized fraud on us all, created by the expenses saints at Westminster!

Are you drunk?

I posted on here whilst drunk - made as much sense as you do here. Please rephrase in english

I understand that if Scotland leaves the uk that is 10% of the population. but what will we be called, it cant be united kingdom if they vote yes

We could be the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland rather than of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

If we don't pay £55m/day it will be because we've left and Nigel will be out of a job.

Hallelujah!

Now you know why Our Nige' doesn't want UKIP to become a serious political party!

As long as just enough Kippers vote to keep Our Nige's snout in the MEP trough, he's happy

We don't pay 55 million a day, but if Scotland goes independent they will have to renegotiate their membership of the EU as will the rest of the UK, so effectively, yes.

We dont need to renegotiate our membership of the money pit circus............. we need to RESIGN our membership permanently. And the sooner the better.

---------- Post added 06-09-2014 at 15:26 ----------

Won't stand a chance of coming out of EU if Labour get back in. They are adamant they will not give us a referendum.

I wouldnt worry about Libour getting back in power ............. Milliband is the best election tool the Tories could ever ask for.

Are you drunk?

I posted on here whilst drunk - made as much sense as you do here. Please rephrase in english

If I start a business and want some slaves to work for me, where I pay nothing, I can get the government to supply me with whoever I want, as they will pay the wages of the workers for me. Is that hard to understand?

Thus whether I am a giant corporation or a small greedy but aggressive business I am bankrupt, either morally or financially as I cannot run a business model that works without slave labour.

MY BUSINESS WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT Having such willing FORCED LABOUR, SUBSIDISED BY THE GENEROUS GOVERNMENT PAYING ME TO KEEP THEM BUSY, THUS OFF THE employment BOOKS.

Thus the government IS THUS subsidising business through handing out 3 billion of taxpayers money to me and others like me.

Unlike people unemployed on benefits, I would be getting benefits too, as in slave labour, free labour, to make me money, while the government subsidised me. Its a scam, offered to crooks like me, to exploit the poorly educated, and all the money they make goes into MY pockets, and with creative accounting I can live it up at the expense of the downtrodden, bottom feeders in the economic and educational hierarchy, as well as the taxpayers who believe the tripe of subsidising business for a generous 3 billion.

It adds up for some, if the others cannt work it out theemselves

If I start a business and want some slaves to work for me, where I pay nothing, I can get the government to supply me with whoever I want, as they will pay the wages of the workers for me. Is that hard to understand?

Thus whether I am a giant corporation or a small greedy but aggressive business I am bankrupt, either morally or financially as I cannot run a business model that works without slave labour.

MY BUSINESS WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT Having such willing FORCED LABOUR, SUBSIDISED BY THE GENEROUS GOVERNMENT PAYING ME TO KEEP THEM BUSY, THUS OFF THE employment BOOKS.

Thus the government IS THUS subsidising business through handing out 3 billion of taxpayers money to me and others like me.

Unlike people unemployed on benefits, I would be getting benefits too, as in slave labour, free labour, to make me money, while the government subsidised me. Its a scam, offered to crooks like me, to exploit the poorly educated, and all the money they make goes into MY pockets, and with creative accounting I can live it up at the expense of the downtrodden, bottom feeders in the economic and educational hierarchy, as well as the taxpayers who believe the tripe of subsidising business for a generous 3 billion.

It adds up for some, if the others cannt work it out theemselves

Where can we get these slave from the government, I could do with a hand around the house.

Archived