Latest viral challenge "burn the isis flag"

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5770938?1409918459

Lebanon's Version Of The Ice Bucket Challenge, Burning The Islamic State Flag, Goes Viral

The Huffington Post UK 05/09/14 10:31

Islamic State (IS) militants brought their war to Lebanon this week, and in retaliation brave young Lebanese are using social media to show they are not afraid.

Activists have launched their own version of the ALS 'Ice Bucket Challenge' under the hashtag #BurnISISFlagChallenge or #BurnISIS.

Lets just hope ISIS dont retaliate by filming themselves beheading more innocent people.

I think they'll do that anyway, regardless of folks burning their crappy flag. I don't suppose they spend an awful lot of time surfing the net anyway. Too busy being evil most days I expect.

The jihadists of Islamic State have seized their first territory inside Lebanon, a long-feared strike that threatens the country's uneasy sectarian balance.

A Syrian rebel group which has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State's leader has set up check-points in the Lebanese town of Arsal on the two countries' border, though it has stopped short of declaring it part of the IS's "Caliphate".

Lebanese army troops have moved up to attack the town, pouring in shells and putting at risk not only the 40,000 local inhabitants but the estimated 120,000 Syrian refugees who have taken shelter there.

I wonder how long it will take before the Lebanese army are condemned and the boycott of Lebanon begins.

Archived