Do only MPs do a job that is important?

If the mp pass a vote of no benefit and housing, how many people will die stravation and the cold. do you think we can afford to keep giving brillion to the lazy chavs? lending from other country will stop eventually (greece !) then what will safe you people on benefit, A doctor whos not getting paid? shallow thinkers with no vision

And that is going to happen is it? No I dont think so either

It might do when other stop borrowing money to us. Do you understand economics? Or anything

Yes, I understand economics, and politics.

Rather more than you do by the looks of it. You might like to dig a little deeper into what is going on before making your pronouncements.

They shouldn't get paid a penny! Money needs removing from politics all together!

So then only the rich would be able to become MPs, and the situation would be worse than it is now.

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 08:46 ----------

Doctor saves 1 life . MP can help keep thousand under a roof. Feed the unemployed and keep uk a safe place to live.

We have 650 mp that can stop this country from stravation. Homeless. America invading us. Etc etc. They earn a lot less the a doctor. We need 650 just to run a big hospital

Over what timescale, a doctor saves lives (plural) every day.

An MP can help keep thousands with roof's over their heads, or like the current government, do roughly the opposite.

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 08:48 ----------

If the mp pass a vote of no benefit and housing, how many people will die stravation and the cold. do you think we can afford to keep giving brillion to the lazy chavs? lending from other country will stop eventually (greece !) then what will safe you people on benefit, A doctor whos not getting paid? shallow thinkers with no vision

And this barely understandable, unlikely scenario, somehow means that MPs need a 9% payrise?

Because it appears to be unrelated to the issue of MP pay at all.

It wasn't published, it was near the beginning of the coalition. Dammit, I can't find it. Buggar.

I am a little confused, if it was not published how did you get to know about it? this seems important evidence.

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 09:16 ----------

Doctor saves 1 life . MP can help keep thousand under a roof. Feed the unemployed and keep uk a safe place to live.

We have 650 mp that can stop this country from stravation. Homeless. America invading us. Etc etc. They earn a lot less the a doctor. We need 650 just to run a big hospital

I feel you overestimate the abilities of MPs. No one is starving in this country, have you seen how fat people are? Particularly those queuing at the food banks.

I am alarmed to read of the Americans invading us. What are they after?

I am a little confused, if it was not published how did you get to know about it? this seems important evidence.

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 09:16 ----------

I feel you overestimate the abilities of MPs. No one is starving in this country, have you seen how fat people are? Particularly those queuing at the food banks.

I am alarmed to read of the Americans invading us. What are they after?

Given their last effort I don't think we have a lot to worry about.

http://www.whitehavenandwesternlakeland.co.uk/johnpauljones/raid.htm

jb

Do you make the important decision on how this country runs? who will run the country? you?:huh:

Most MP are millionaires already and dont need the money, they are doing it to help the UK people and not for money!

Sweet Jesus, Mary and all the rest, the "Parasites in Westminster are doing their job to help the people and not for the money.":huh:

I wonder why 640 of them were less than economical with the truth when asked about their expenses.:loopy:

By your logic I suspect you think the Parasites were out and about giving their fiddles to the hard up,:thumbsup: a bit like Robin of Loxley was supposed to do.

Angel1

I still want to know about the American invasion.

Should I take my shotgun down from over the fire? If they invade from the south we should not have a problem, none of them think there is anything north of London so once they get there we should be safe.

BUT, if they invaded Scotland first and were confronted by Alex Salmon they would soon move south driven by boredom.

It is then that we would be under threat, once they discovered the pleasures of Ecclesall Road and the Winter Gardens, being simple people who have never seen real sophistication, they could be awestruck by our advanced civilization and want to stay.

Sheffielders awake, arm yourselves, The yanks are coming!!!!!

Archived