Jack the ripper

typical:roll:

even then a Polish serial killer was doing an English serial killer out of a job.

I could never understand why the police didn't bring sherlock holmes in on this case in the first place . it'd have been over in no time, instead of all this prittle prattling about ,conspiracy theories and what not.

typical:roll:

even then a Polish serial killer was doing an English serial killer out of a job.

I could never understand why the police didn't bring sherlock holmes in on this case in the first place . it'd have been over in no time, instead of all this prittle prattling about ,conspiracy theories and what not.

Oh dear:o.

Didn't Patricia Cornwell write a book "exposing" a Francis Twomblety as JTR?

Wasn't there also "proofs" that it was the then Prince of Wales, and, variously the queens own surgeon and any number of eastend butchers etc? (Perm any eight- from-ten suspects, really.)

I also seem to remember another programme "proving" JTR was an artist of note, called Walter Sickert...

dna evidence as linked a polish immigrant to the murders!

A link to the victim, not the murders.

As the victim was a prostitute no doubt other evidence on her shawl could be linked if DNA was available from all of those who came into contact with her, and all of their descendants.

If its found that similar DNA evidence is available for one or more of the other victims then I would say they were getting there.

As for his guilt? Well, he's Polish, an immigrant and crazy. He wouldn't stand a chance in this day and age.

Archived