Nice pubs between Sheff and Chesterfield?

karl2784

Very quiet place? Have you been in the summer when there is about 30 people stood outside the Green Dragon? !![/quote Its probably empty inside though, however ive lived in Dronny about 10 years ,and never seen any trouble ,although ppl tell me the Ashtree [which as now gone] and the Bridge Inn used to have bother with yobs. Any discoes are very low key i prefer Mosborough for discoes.

Its probably empty inside though, however ive lived in Dronny about 10 years ,and never seen any trouble ,although ppl tell me the Ashtree [which as now gone] and the Bridge Inn used to have bother with yobs. Any discoes are very low key i prefer Mosborough for discoes.

Ive lived in Dronfield for 17 years. The Blue Stoops and Green Dragon are owned by the same person and they are always rammed on a Friday and Sat!! You clearly have been going to Mosborough for a long time! The Sidings is not a bad pub and gets fairly busy also - and its open til 2am! The Jolly Farmer is also a good pub but a bit out of the way from the centre of Dronfield.

I will agree that the Ash Tree and Bridge Inn always had the reputation of not being very nice but I have no complaints about any of the other pubs.

You are right in saying there are no discos in Dronfield but Im sure this thread was asking for any nice pubs between Chesterfield and Sheffield - no mention of discos!

Archived