Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Hi, does any body know of any good, reliable intensive driving course companies?

Depends on what you want from "intensive".

There are companies who claim to be able to get a theory and practical test dovetailed in and around, say, 40 hours (1 solid week) of tuition.

Have never understood how the logistics of this could work out.

Then there's the reality that people learn at differing speed/pace so "intensive" (40 hours straight off) is definitely not for everyone.

Also, as for any instructor having 20 or 40 hours free in his/her diary in the immediate future ... ask yourself why that is.

If it is the case that you'd like to cram in lessons (say 3-4 hours per week) to get to drive and take your test quickly then that's altogether a different scenario.

With flexibility in both sides that's easily possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi All, Can anyone please recomend me a good driving instructor in the Hillsborough/Wakley area??

First time learner and wanting to block book if poss.

Try Lynn at Lynn's School of Motoring at Stannington excellent instructor and does block bookings as well

I'm after a driving instructor that covers the S8 area and has availability in the evening. Will contact those recommended already, but if you're an instructor with evening availability please feel free to PM me.

Ta.